**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug with random spikes of lag in fights

ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been having a bug in fights the past couple weeks where the game freezes up for a second, and a lot of times it results in me getting clobbered.

I'm wondering if this has come to the teams attention, and if so there's a work in progress.

I'm working through variants and act 6 currently and it has often resulted in my champs being knocked out by missing blocks or parries, especially after special attacks.

I have the newest Samsung galaxy, and I have wifi on and 1gb/sec download speeds. So it's not a problem on my end.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Same problem here. Sporadic. Doesn’t happen all the time but seems to come in waves
  • Options
    PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    It's not a bug. It's been happening for so long, it is now a feature.
  • Options
    Kabaam is junk I'm wasting revives and units because of this lag glitch I'm about done with this game the don't even compensate anymore like they use to when they mess up constantly I hate kabaam
  • Options
    ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    Melhaddi said:

Kabaam is junk I'm wasting revives and units because of this lag glitch I'm about done with this game the don't even compensate anymore like they use to when they mess up constantly I hate kabaam

I get the frustration. The game has run slow for the past couple years. But at least it didn't make me spend units in fights usually.

Now that I'm finally trying to clear content and get thronebreaker, I have to deal with difficult nodes on top of a global lag node.