**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next R5 Skill Champ

Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi All,

I am currently trying to decide which of my skill champs I want to take to R5 next. For where I am in terms of content, I have explored 7.1 and have done my 1st path of Abyss. I am currently planning on trying to 100% both variant 5 and 6. I am currently leaning towards Mole Man since I have a good slow champ in sorcerer supreme already, but maybe I am missing a little bit of stealthy's other utility. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

My other top champs:

Next R5 Skill Champ 41 votes

Stealth Spiderman
29%
LuciusVorenusLuke9523XdSpoodermanxDSpideyFunkoCharlie21540ScrubhanDarkKnight646Celtic1981[Deleted User]Barani7daSkygod69Wooptyfrickendoo 12 votes
Falcon
26%
CupidpseudosaneRockypantherxEtjamamgj0630Aaronc94Ksp_2099Agent_X_zzzAGYAATBlôdletterbenhuncho 11 votes
Mole Man
39%
RaganatorbuffajrallinashesWarBros23LmaoLiquidkoldTh3Und3rd0gSarvanga1_Thoye3Davepool87gazbeaShenkRiptidePrtjoAGENT_A7KDualityCope 16 votes
Kingpin
4%
SnakeEyes69Dawnbringer_1 2 votes
Save for future NF pull
0%
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Mole Man
    Falcon wouldn’t be bad either
  • Options
    Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    Mole Man
    Riptide said:

Falcon wouldn’t be bad either

Falcon was another champ I was looking at since I struggled a little bit with the electro luke in act 7 (I don't have any good counter very highly ranked up). I ended up using my 5* r4 Havok to deal with that fight and I know Falcon is great for it.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Mole Man
    I just R2 Mole Man myself. I already had Stealthy at R2 as well as unduped NF. But I already use Mole Man more than either, so with my current choices he would've been first in his current form.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I would actually go Ronin personally, really versatile and useful for a lot of different content. He’s one of my most used champs, a great boss killer in wars too against certain matchups.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Really can't go wrong with any of the first 3 options imo, but Falcon does so much. (iI have Mole Man and Stealthy at R5, about to take Falcon up now that he's duped.)