**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rocket Raccoon buff idea

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I was brainstorming on rocket raccoon, and I thought up a rework that could be cool to see in the game. It may be a little overpowered, and I haven’t thought about all of the numbers yet.

Only change to his current numbers would be a very slight tune down to his damage

Rocket Raccoon.
Racket Raccoon would be a very flexible character depending on what you want through his 2 charges, which his whole kit revolves around.
Each charge is not a buff, but an ability that allows you to gain certain buffs from his kit.
You can only have one charge active at a time.

Rocket Charge:
The rocket charge is gained by ending a 5 hit combo with a medium attack. This charge mostly revolves around damage.
Rocket charge passive: while rocket raccoon is using the rocket charge, special attacks cost 25% less power.
With the rocket charge active, it awards attack oriented buffs from rocket raccoons’ specials.
SP1 awards 3 armor break buffs, 1 per hit, which lasts for about 15 seconds each, as well as an unblockable buff that lasts 4 seconds.
SP2 awards both a bleed and incinerate debuff. It also places a single armor shatter debuff, lasting 20 seconds.
SP3 awards an indefinite true strike debuff, as well as a precision buff which last 12 seconds and grants rocket a 60% chance for all attacks to be critical hits.

Fuel Charge:
The fuel charge is gained through finishing a 5 hit combo with a light attack. This charge sacrifices most of rockets damage for more utility.
Fuel charge passive: rocket gains a 20% chance to evade enemy attacks.
SP1: Rocket raccoon has an equal chance on gaining a physical resistance, energy resistance, or inflict a weakness debuff on the enemy champion once per hit. Each buff/debuff lasts 15 seconds.
SP2: inflicts an incinerate debuff (weaker than the incinerate inflicted when rocket charge is active) and a power burn debuff which burns 50% of the opponents power.
SP3: Rocket gains a 5 second regeneration buff, (regenerates 5% of total health), and an indefinite decently strong armor up buff.

Signature ability: depends on what charge is active. Rocket charge: gains critical hit rate based on combo meter
Fuel charge: decreases opponents ability accuracy based on combo meter. (Combo meter resets after you switch charges)
Let me know what you would change, and how you like the idea!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on