**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Multiple content data download/game restarts constantly with iOS11/Nerfed Monthly Login Calendar/etc

Hi Kabam,

I've decided to create this complain post after more and more slaps were handed to us by Kabam, and nothing was done about this, besides the usual "Were sorry and we'll have some small things fixed" type of emails.
Guys, where should I start from??
- You decided to change the new Alliance War format and how things will be calculated from now on. Ok, nothing against that, until you decided to put a lot of accent on the NEW Defender Diversity matter. Ok, we're ok with that. We were and still expecting some Rank Down Tickets because of this major change in the game (Please don't start with the usual lame excuse that there is no need for that because there are no major changes to the characters attributes/bio or that you can still play with them in Event/Story Quests. WRONG! Please tell me who would rather play in Quest with a R4/R5 NightCrawler or Black Panther Civ War or Juggernaut instead of a Guillotine/Hulk/Ghost Rider etc). But after we start to reconstruct our new defenses in Alliance War to fit and do our best using the New Defender Diversity, we waste a lot of time to gather the best heroes from everyone's roster...we get to a point where we do a decent defenders diversity and leave out all the Heroes build for AW defense which ate a lot of resources (Classic Spidey, Juggernauts, etc) so amen to those resources. And then you decide to piss on that by saying that well, you know that bug we had that was calculating the Def Diversity per BG instead of per Alliance, well...we're just gonna leave that behavior like that, so we're practically pissing on all the work you guys and organized alliances did so far to develop a plan for the new defenses you have to build and started already investing in crappy heroes to grow and add to your defense like Falcon/She Hulk/Iron Patriot..etc
Conclusion on this: Provide asap some rank down tickets so we can at least undo some of the **** you made us rank up in the last months/year!
- You have again released some new fixes which caused again new major regression bugs into the game, with the lags and Special delays etc. We're ok with this, stuff like this happens, even though releasing a unstable version which causes our Characters to KO often leads to us buying revives/heals which sometimes leads to us buying Units with money. Again, we're ok with this. But what the hell is with additional download of those 500+ mb of data this often??? You said this will happen 2 or maximum 3 times. It's alredy 6-8 times for me in the past days when I want to log in into the game and I have to download AGAIN another 500+ MB!!! I'm not always home or somewhere with WIFI so this f'ed up my mobile data. Guys, this is not a normal way to handle issues like that. Provide another SP with fixes don't make the uses have to download 6-8 times 500+ mb of data just to log in and help the alliance in AW/AQ. Again I'm 100% sure no compensation will be done here, I mean , what can you guys do, buy me extra Internet Data on my network provider??
- I'm sure you have to test the functionality of the game based on new major updates on the mobile phones software, and I'm pretty sure on iOS you have the majority of uses playing. So how come since the new iOS11 came out you still haven't been able to fix this specific issue: Scenario: I am in the game, I'm either called by someone on my phone and have to take a 1 minute call, or simply move into Facebook chat since someone approached me there, talk for 20-30 seconds, and then when I go back into the game, BOOM, the game is restarting, almost every god damn time. Come on, I can't simply go out for a minute out of the game because then every time I will move back in it it will restart? Please test and fix this since it's very annoying.
- You have announced that new 6 stars characters will be added to the game, and that the 5 stars heroes will get more and more easier to get. Good, we've understood the announcement, but where are the actions leading to 4 and 5 stars that are more and more easy to win??? From what we can all see the Monthly Calendar gets worse and worse by the month, like this October one, which sucks big time. So instead of doing what you have promised, you are doing things the other way around, 4 and 5 stars are harder to get. CONCLUSION: work and ways/rewards to help people win 4 and 5 stars more easier, and again, provide some rank down tickets so we can get rid of some useless R4/R5 4 stars we've build so we can prepare and rank up more on 5 stars and future 6 stars.

Conclusion on all this: We understand that as a company you're main purpose is to make profit, we do, but try at the same time to respect and make us feel appreciated as the ones who play the game and help you guys make money out of it, us, the players! If thing go on like this, I see already lots of people starting to discuss again about a boycott.

Regards!