**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mr Fantastic evading Falcons lock on?

Can some clever person please explain to me why R5 sig 200 Falcons lock on ability was evaded by Mr Fantastic boss in side quest in cavalier? Evaded I blocked, parried and of course stunned then combo KO. Would be lovely if parry actually worked that well for us in general play! But thats a different subject being ignored.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Each debuff on Mr. F and his opponent increases his evade chance. Falcon only decreases his base chance by 100% but that already starts at 0% so Locked on gives a reduction of 0% * 100% = 0%
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    edited February 2021
    Voltolos said:

Each debuff on Mr. F and his opponent increases his evade chance. Falcon only decreases his base chance by 100% but that already starts at 0% so Locked on gives a reduction of 0% * 100% = 0%

Beginning of the fight!! No debuffs. Started straight away in lock on before even hit him. Got locked on tried to intercept game over!

• Shreyansh_509Shreyansh_509 Posts: 16
    edited February 2021
    Happened to me twice or thrice while doing cavalier mr. Fantastic boss. Falcon against mr. Fantastic and he evaded while falcon was locked on. Happened with spider gwen as well once or twice
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    Zan0 said:

Why did my comment about this interaction being bugged get deleted with no explanation from kabam? Atleast say it ain't bugged then

U were correct obviously too close for comfort!