Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Beta not working

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,219 ★★★
edited February 11 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have an iPhone 11s+ but when i click to join the beta server it says failed to login then it says lost connection try again. When i click that i go back and i think I'm in the beta I'm nit sure but all my champs are gone. I haven't done a beta in a while so is there anything Im doing wrong?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,219 ★★★
    Can someone plz help me?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,007 ★★★★
    Were you invited to the beta a couple weeks back? If not then it won’t let you participate. I wasn’t and it randomly appeared on my account too
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,219 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

Were you invited to the beta a couple weeks back? If not then it won’t let you participate. I wasn’t and it randomly appeared on my account too

yes i was
  • When I tap the link to give my opinion on the beta it says I dont have permission but I'm literally on the beta