**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Piggy bank locked (unable to purchase)

Hi uncle Kabam

I was about to try piggy bank and purchase it just to check how it works, but it is locked it says "soon" in spanish. Yes, I am a latin player.

Any idea why?
thank you

Comments

• Jaded said:

It’s not filled. You have to fill the bank before you can break the bank. Simple financial advice😉

hahaha so this item has a conditioning to be able to purchase it

kind of funny
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

It’s not filled. You have to fill the bank before you can break the bank. Simple financial advice😉

kind of funny
    The point is to fill it and then buy it. If you don't fill it, it's less value.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

Jaded said:

kind of funny
    The point is to fill it and then buy it. If you don't fill it, it's less value.
    I mean that’s kinda odd I’ve never filled a piggy bank at Walmart before I bought it....
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    Not that I'm planning on buying it, but what happened for me was after it filled, I was unable to purchase it. Upon re-logging in after the game crashed, the purchase option was then available. After another game crash, I noticed the icon by the units was gone. Clicked the unit tab and I see that now the piggy bank has reset and is filling up again.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It's more along the lines of, "For those that have shopped at Wal-Mart for some time, we have a Special Offer.".
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Not that I'm planning on buying it, but what happened for me was after it filled, I was unable to purchase it. Upon re-logging in after the game crashed, the purchase option was then available. After another game crash, I noticed the icon by the units was gone. Clicked the unit tab and I see that now the piggy bank has reset and is filling up again.

It says you have 2 hours in the mail notes once the units are topped to 80

phil56201 said:

It says you have 2 hours in the mail notes once the units are topped to 80

I know. And it did. Then it reset and I'm up to full again.
    Just checked. Reset a second time. Wonder if that's intended if you don't purchase within that 2 hour window?
  • phil56201 said:

Just checked. Reset a second time. Wonder if that's intended if you don't purchase within that 2 hour window?

I'm assuming if you don't buy in two hours it resets, because if it didn't there's no obvious way to enforce the two hour limit. If it stayed open you could buy it at any time, which would mean there was no two hour limit. But if it locked and stayed full without resetting the counters, there would then be no way for you to gain access to the offer ever again. So I think expiring and resetting everything seems to be the logical thing the game has to do.
  • Jofford1Jofford1 Posts: 12

I believe mines are bugged! After filling up the bank I was unable still to purchase as it reset all over again plus my units store itself is locked smh!