**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips for 5.1.2 [Edited for Clarity]

Paramanona_77Paramanona_77 Posts: 88
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I’m on 5.1 with an okay roster and it’s not supposed to be that hard but I’m going into 5.1.2 and getting destroyed. If anyone had the same problem with this please tell me how to beat it.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Could you give us some more information about your roster and the path / node / champ that you're struggling with?
  • Options

I’m struggling with OG Iron man’s arc overload.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    You're better off taking the Guillotine path, followed by Cap America
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    take the Guillotine path
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    I would nuke him with CMM
  • Options
    EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    I took the guillotine path, and multiple times got ANNIHILATED by gambit. Literally used 10 revives on the whole quest causing me to wait a few days to continue moving on with the act.
  • Options
    Edwxn said:

I took the guillotine path, and multiple times got ANNIHILATED by gambit. Literally used 10 revives on the whole quest causing me to wait a few days to continue moving on with the act.

Same I’m on Gambit and my whole team is ko’d

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I actually had a lot of trouble with that quest when I was getting uncollected. Something about breakthrough and it extending the length of fights. My suggestion is to practice parrying, baiting specials, and not getting hit in the monthly event quest and once you get better go back into 5.1.2. You could hypothetically revive your way through it but getting really good at the basic will help more in the long run.
  • Options
    I do have a couple of team revives but I would like to save them for 5.2
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

I do have a couple of team revives but I would like to save them for 5.2

Believe me when I say, you'll need a lot more than a couple team revives for 5.2. I think I used team revives for almost every quest, Masochism and Collector took multiple.
    So yeah, you're better off using them here.

Also, Gambit's sp2 is much easier to dodge than sp1, so maybe push him to sp2. Can't really offer any other tips for Gambit. The War Machine fight was the worst one for me.