**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 5 Question - yes, another

TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Rank 5 Question - yes, another 60 votes

Corvus
10%
KyusushuiNah01HoitadoLight7Wolviman1Wooptyfrickendoo 6 votes
Quake
41%
Notsavage19X_Factor_AgentEtjamaEdwxnSarvanga1_Icy000MasterpuffSpideyFunkoJohnyBoyBen_15455Prakhar_82SuperiorSymbioteAgent_X_zzzFaseehJragonMaster170Rouger4PuttPuttCrcrcrcThe_Sentry06Riptide 25 votes
Doom
45%
buffajrzuffyNitro422Hammerbro_64Battle_Greninja_Sham_Luke9523ẞlооdOGAvengerSpeedro420Woody15Agdan99SuperGoodH3t3rThoye3Maxwell24RenaxqqParam1988MaxLeeCharlie21540 27 votes
Medusa
0%
Torch
3%
16wegnerkAnnihilator13_ 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Context?
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Easily
  • Options
    I have r5 Nick and Cap wit da beard and use Quake a lot. I’m also warming up to Doom and Medusa also does really handy work for me. Torch just slays in certain matches. I guess I’m mostly torn between Quake and Doom.
  • Options
    SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91
    Doom
    Medusa is useful in act 6 at r4 no need for her to r5. I have a corvus and don’t think he is great for act 6. Torch is one of my favorite champions but doom and quake are your 2 best options. Doom is kind of a cheese for so much. Variants act 6 and seven. I would go doom.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Doom

y’all tripping if you don’t vote Quake

I love Quake more than any champ, but you gotta be honest that the only difference in R5'ing her is shorter fights.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    ẞlооd said:

I love Quake more than any champ, but you gotta be honest that the only difference in R5'ing her is shorter fights.
    Which can be said for literally every champ in the game.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Doom
    Etjama said:

ẞlооd said:

Which can be said for literally every champ in the game.
    Yeah but health pools and attack values matter more for champs who need to take block damage.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Quake
    ẞlооd said:

But that's literally the same thing with any champion? Act 6 fights can stretch out a lot with Quake and the bonus attack really helps.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Doom
    If you know how to use Quake, go with Quake. Doom is pretty easy to use and has some crazy damage. Plus, he's Doom
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Quake
    Quake if u know how to play,otherwise HT or doom
  • Options
    I appreciate the input and the back and forth on here. I went with Queen Bae herself. Just solid as can be, plus she pairs great with Nick. And she fine. Cheers all!