**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakened Colossus Bug?

I have a R3 5* Colossus that I’ve been using and enjoying getting all kinds of big yellow Crits. But now I awakened him via duping and now I rarely see a yellow Crit. This is very disappointing and I am confused as to why this would make a difference. Is anyone else experiencing this? Could someone at Kabam please look into this?

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Nope. Colossus has low crit rating.
  • ChadBuster72ChadBuster72 Posts: 27
    So if he has a low Crit rating, why is he beyond god tier and why do I see video with him making huge crits all the time? Trying to understand.

So if he has a low Crit rating, why is he beyond god tier and why do I see video with him making huge crits all the time? Trying to understand.

He is beyond god tier because of immunities and high damage output. He has low crit rating not no crit rating. Just be patient and you will get a big yellow number.
    Monke said:

Simps. And he is beyond god tier with synergies, but only with them does he AMAZE

Try out the synergies: Omega, Emma, Apoc (Horseman), Ramped up Prof X
    Omega is the most important synergy. All the others are just add-ons which aren't really required.
    Monke said:

Simps. And he is beyond god tier with synergies, but only with them does he AMAZE

Simps? WTF? Every time I see this word in peoples posts, it’s used as a diss to that person. Why do you have to insult me with these new aged words? Have some respect. If you don’t want to be a helpful person or it bothers you too much, then don’t answer. I appreciate that you added the synergies, but still pissed that you have to start with an insult.

He is beyond god tier because of immunities and high damage output. He has low crit rating not no crit rating. Just be patient and you will get a big yellow number.

Thank you. I will try be patient and also try out the synergies. Appreciate the help.
    Monke said:

Monke said:

Simps? WTF? Every time I see this word in peoples posts, it’s used as a diss to that person. Why do you have to insult me with these new aged words? Have some respect. If you don’t want to be a helpful person or it bothers you too much, then don’t answer. I appreciate that you added the synergies, but still pissed that you have to start with an insult.
    lol it's not directed at you. I just think others can overrate how good he is like how they say he's the best mutant, or he's better than Archangel by a mile. I assumed When you said "Why is he beyond god tier" that you were talking about others calling bgt
    Correct.
    He is better than archangel by 2-3 meters not a mile.
    Monke said:

lol it's not directed at you. I just think others can overrate how good he is like how they say he's the best mutant, or he's better than Archangel by a mile. I assumed When you said "Why is he beyond god tier" that you were talking about others calling bgt

Sorry for misunderstanding, but let’s not use those words regardless of who they are intended for. And yes, I was referring to the beyond god because of Seatin or Lagacy. I refer to their chart as a starting point and then after using the champs for a while, make my own decision about them. They have more experience and knowledge than I do, so I do trust their judgment. I don’t think at this point Colossus is above Archangel by a mile. Unfortunately I only have a 4 star of AA, but based off what my 4 star can do, I would instantly take an AA over Colossus. But here’s the other thing. He’s only a R3 and 20 sigs. I’m sure someone who has him at R5 and 200 sigs would laugh at me and tell me I’m nuts for not thinking he’s the best. I just find it weird that he was critting more unawakened. Oh well. I’ll keep messing with him and see what happens.
    Monke said:

Crit rng is always eh. If you're in higher content, champs get some crit resistance allowing them to even sometimes prevent guaranteed crits (Doom has one of the highest crit resistance in the game). If it ain't working, then I still say it's all RNG. DOT champs ftw anyways (another reason why I prefer archangel)

After tossing in those synergies, but still not ramping up ProfX, he did amazing. One Crit was over 43,000. Unfortunately not all my synergies were 5 star, so I can’t take them with for harder content, but at least I know he’s worth investing into. And if I do get Apocalypse, he and my many other mutants will be much improved.

My Doom is crazy tough. And yeah the DOT champs are great. Watching them melt while dodging hits is very nice. I’ve been in the game for 5 years, and even though I don’t have the hours in like Seatin, I’m shocked that I have yet to pull AA, Domino, or many other old school champs. I just recently acquired Colossus. Too busy opening every star of Juggernaut and other trash champs. Lol.