**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Small Accomplishment I Wanted to Share

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Tonight @Agent_X_zzz and i did some s8, and i got the farthest i ever have! It was really fun and i honestly really enjoy incursions. One thing i would prefer is to have a reroll on nodes like in sinister labs since sometimes there is some serious bs.

I used my r3 6* Aegon for all but 4 fights, he reached 700 combo, and to solo a boss linked i did a heavy into combo. Buff cornucopia and some other ones allowed me to drop 115k mediums, which was insane. Anyways, just wanted to share.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Km took my heart and my soul in that run. Although My doom fight against agent venom was fun af.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Awesome run! We only get to Zone 10 every month to get the incursion shards. We'll try to push beyond that on the next cycle.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Amazing. I just go till 10 and then quit out.

I do usually. But wanted to break my ally’s record for rooms in s8 plus 6* shards are nice.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I do usually. But wanted to break my ally’s record for rooms in s8 plus 6* shards are nice.
    If incursions were not so slow and buggy I would have gone further.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

We only had one crash and i didnt have many bugs. We also were both running aegon at 700+ combo so fights were short.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

We only had one crash and i didnt have many bugs. We also were both running aegon at 700+ combo so fights were short.
    Nice. Sadly I don't have aegon. :'(
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nice.