**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time to jump into Abyss!

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
I think I’m finally ready. I have 3 of the 4 horsemen, just missing Doom, so I’m going to be bringing r4 5* Dragon Man to replace him. I’ve heard he works much better anyway. I already have the rest maxed, except Torch, who’s a r1 6*. I have enough revives to get through it, about 3, and 129 units. In total it shouldn’t take more than a few days max boosted. It looks pretty easy, so I’m not worried. I’m kind of excited to fight the Nameless Collector too, that fight seems like it requires a lot of skill. It’s probably the best fight in Abyss. I think I can get the solo.

Comments

• Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    If you are going for easy path then symbiote supreme is better
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Is DM good in Abyss? Especially as an r4? Good luck tho fam. Lucky you got torch Aegon and Ihulk the 3 kings of the abyss

Yea! Dragon Man is a Metal Dragon. What in the world can a Metal Dragon cannot do?
  • Options
    Rbk19 said:

If you are going for easy path then symbiote supreme is better

Don’t have him. It’s only dragon man or BWCV
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Good joke. Next.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    _Sham_ said:

Will you live stream ? I wanna see those Dragonman fights. Save 1 of the 3 revives for Boss you never know you may need it.

Yea, good advice. 2 revives for Thing then 1 revive for the Nameless Collector.
  • Options

_Sham_ said:

Will you live stream ? I wanna see those Dragonman fights. Save 1 of the 3 revives for Boss you never know you may need it.

_Sham_ said:

I’ll just get all my combo up with Aegon for a Thing oneshot.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

_Sham_ said:

_Sham_ said:

I’ll just get all my combo up with Aegon for a Thing oneshot.
    I advice piercing his sides, around the kidney part, that'll deal more damage. You'll save charges that way.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nice I want an itemless run if you can.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Maybe your timeless run will motivate me to 100% abyss too for the mutant nexus
  • Options

I’m sure it will be easy.

Once I pull a useful mystic and get 7k more units.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Watch you get (Put your least favorite mutant)
    I dare not say their name