**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Top cosmic champs of game list.

1 corvus
2 cosmic ghost rider
3 Hyperion
4 captain Marvel movie
5 venom
6 vision arkus
7 medusa
8 terrax
9 silver surfer
10 cull oblidison ( his block proficiency beyond bad )

Comments

• Options
    JakharrkJakharrk Posts: 123
    But if we take ai in consideration that is not cooperative very high times and attack values and node combinations 6.3 and 6.4 and beyond no. Proxima midnit no.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Nope. Medusa is better than Aarkus, Hyperion is better than CGR and Corvus. CMM is probably better than CGR at that. Surfer is better than Terrax. Proxima is better than Cull

CGR is clear of CMM, but for the most part I agree

Also, Cull and prox deserve higher, both deal insane damage with a lot of utility
    The problem with Cull is aside from armour break he kind of needs to ramp up to reach his utility. Which makes it too awkward in my opinion, putting Proxima clear of cull

I don’t have CGR or CMM, but I think CMM’s burst with indestructible might be more valuable. Open to being proved wrong though.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Hype is the best obviously.
    He's the only one op used capital letter for, so op knows it as well
  • Options
    Vision arkus is better than medusa . Medusa is poison immune do bleed damage when opponent Armor shattered , Armor shattered autoblock, burst additional bleed damage on sp 2 . While vision aarkus coldsnap damage ,evade counter and fury attack bonus if apponent Armor shattered by sp 3 . After 10 to 11 k medims and 8 to 9 k light strong sp 2 damage , on sig 200 purify all non damaging debuffs .
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    I have CGR & CMM both as 6R2 awakened, and have CMM as a 5/65 sig 200. I'd say CGR is who I prefer to play with over CMM simply because of how versatile his rotation can be, and his sp2 destroys - the damage is more than she can do in the same time frame with her sp2.

I find him easier to use with no synergies than CMM also. CMM is fantastic, and probably more sustainable once you can parry + heavy and have ypoour charges set for a quest, but that indestructible can go at the wrong time especially with turtling AI and the need to build up binary if cases where you unavoidably cant heavy to keep it can be annoying sometimes depending on the nodes.

If I need Fury then CMM makes more sense. But CGR can end a fight in15 hits or 20 with an sp3 thrown in for his fury and his sp3 animation is cooler .

I guess it's really about who you like to use more, because I'm sure there are nodes where she is better and vice versa.
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I would say terex is better than arkus, surfer and Medusa, mabye even venom, his damage is incredible and he has some nice utility and he can Infinite spam sp2
  • Options
    He is good evade counter.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

Monke said:

Nope. Medusa is better than Aarkus, Hyperion is better than CGR and Corvus. CMM is probably better than CGR at that. Surfer is better than Terrax. Proxima is better than Cull

Also, Cull and prox deserve higher, both deal insane damage with a lot of utility
    The problem with Cull is aside from armour break he kind of needs to ramp up to reach his utility. Which makes it too awkward in my opinion, putting Proxima clear of cull

I don’t have CGR or CMM, but I think CMM’s burst with indestructible might be more valuable. Open to being proved wrong though.
    I’ve got both CGR/CMM maxed out and I’d put CGR slightly ahead of CMM. He has more utility than you think and the damage is ridiculous.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Blows my mind that people still think Hype is better than Corvus.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    please don’t tell me you’re going to make four more of these for the other classes
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Without suicides hes defintley better, especially in act 6/7. And he dosent need to be at 1% all the time.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Monke said:

I’ve got both CGR/CMM maxed out and I’d put CGR slightly ahead of CMM. He has more utility than you think and the damage is ridiculous.
    Well hopefully I can get both of them and test them.

Not a tall order at all.
  • Options
    No I don't people have different opinions on different champs there is never gonna be perfect list .
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Cosmic is the hardest to rate imo. I can only come up with a solid top 5 and even then, it's extremely controversial.

1. Corvus
    2. Hype
    3. CMM
    4. CGR
    5. Venom

Corvus' awakened ability is one of the most powerful abilities in the game and combined with the rest of his kit, it just puts him at the top imo. Hype needs no explanation, he's so versatile. CMM's burst damage is insane but what really puts her so high is her awakened ability. It's so valuable. No damage for 12 seconds combined with the ability to burst down huge healthpools in that same amount of time is extremely valuable. CGR is where I'm expecting to get the most hate. He's a huge damage dealer of course but he's honestly lacking in practical utility. Venom is just a great all-rounder with lots of hidden utility.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★

IKON said:

Without suicides hes defintley better, especially in act 6/7. And he dosent need to be at 1% all the time.
    Corvus doesn't NEED to be at 1%, but Hype definitely NEEDs to have more than 1%.

Corvus is the biggest item saver in the game, bar none.

It's also a myth that he needs suicides, I never run suicides and I bring Corvus over Hype all the time, because Hype is good at the same stuff as a dozen other champs. No one else does what Corvus does.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

IKON said:

Corvus doesn't NEED to be at 1%, but Hype definitely NEEDs to have more than 1%.

Corvus is the biggest item saver in the game, bar none.

It's also a myth that he needs suicides, I never run suicides and I bring Corvus over Hype all the time, because Hype is good at the same stuff as a dozen other champs. No one else does what Corvus does.
    “Corvus is the biggest item saver in the game” in AQ? Sure but not in act 6/7 abyss, war etc.

“Hype is good at the same stuff as a dozen other champs” interesting, tell me another champ who can constantly spam specials without making contact with the defender meanwhile has sustainability, and the sheer amount of utility hype has.

Using Corvus for Act 7+ Health pools is getting to be too much for Corvus but does not make a big difference for hype.