**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Music Pausing while playing mcoc

Ethan4llawayEthan4llaway Posts: 18
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
This might just be me, but every time I go into mcoc my music pauses. Even if you play it again it keeps pausing. It might just be my issue idk
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Some music players do that. They pause when another app is playing media. Try checking the settings or changing your music player app
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    what music site do you use? Just tested Spotify with Wandas theme and it works fine
  • Ethan4llawayEthan4llaway Posts: 18

what music site do you use? Just tested Spotify with Wandas theme and it works fine

I use Apple Music. Before it was working fine but for me all media pauses when going into mcoc (including Netflix and podcasts)

• If you turn both the Music and the Sound Effects OFF inside MCOC settings, should that allow for other music to still play in background ? Is Apple vs Android different for that ?

I’ve always had Music OFF, but Effects ON, and other music will always stop when I go into Game (Apple iPad).
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I use Apple Music and it works fine for me. Make sure your music and sound fx are off in game

I use Apple Music and it works fine for me. Make sure your music and sound fx are off in game

I've tried sadly. I'll just delete the game and re-download and hope for the best
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

If you turn both the Music and the Sound Effects OFF inside MCOC settings, should that allow for other music to still play in background ? Is Apple vs Android different for that ?

I’ve always had Music OFF, but Effects ON, and other music will always stop when I go into Game (Apple iPad).

On my android music continues playing when I enter a game and I have both music and sfx on. I use Apple music and Musixmatch. I think this is a phone issue and not an OS issue.
    Chikel said:

If you turn both the Music and the Sound Effects OFF inside MCOC settings, should that allow for other music to still play in background ? Is Apple vs Android different for that ?

On my android music continues playing when I enter a game and I have both music and sfx on. I use Apple music and Musixmatch. I think this is a phone issue and not an OS issue.
    Probably right man. I’ll check it out