**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Somewhere Over The Bifröst

Comments

• Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★
    I have a question concerning the main event: is there going to be a solo objective like last month to beat the cavalier eq with a team of 4stars only? Because that would be additional t5cc fragments
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    _Sham_ said:

Is this how it's supposed to look?

Yes do tier 6 run now
    Thank you!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    What is the daily Uru amount from each Tier? Is there a chart for that? Just trying to calculate out how many more T6 quests I have to do to move up.

Dr. Zola
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    DrZola said:

What is the daily Uru amount from each Tier? Is there a chart for that? Just trying to calculate out how many more T6 quests I have to do to move up.

Dr. Zola

well its 10 for tier 6 so we just need 3 more runs
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

Is this how it's supposed to look?

you''ll always have the tier below available to you. so once you unlock Tier 7, you'll see that your options will now be Tier 6 and Tier 7. you will no longer have Tier 5 available.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

well its 10 for tier 6 so we just need 3 more runs
    Excellent. Thanks...

Dr. Zola
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

rdxevil said:

Can i do quest 6 multiple times to get Uru fragments and buy all the Casket.. I'm more interested in Casket than the quest rewards.. And since I need few t1 Alfa it would be win win for me..

Yes but to unlock a specific Casket you have to do that tier Quest once for example to buy Casket 7 you need the uru fragments and have to do tier 7 Quest once. So the best shot is to do 25 tier 6 quests then buy Casket 6, Do 1 tier 7 Quest then buy Casket 7, 1 tier 8 Quest and Buy Casket 8 and 1 tier 9 quest then buy casket 9.
    This way you would have to do difficult tier quests once each and will get all the rewards.

And for those rewards i guess its worth popping some pots/revives/boosts in later tier quests
    And for reference on what exactly I’m talking about in my last comment, this perfectly sums it up. This sounds like word salad and I’m not sure how anyone trying to learn this game still would be able to follow what exactly they’re supposed to do, if it’s this complicated for players who do know what they’re doing. There’s zero reason to make it this hard to do a side quest.
    Majority of players don't come to forums, I seriously don't know how these players do these events. I guess they just try and then skip it.
    I think anyone really interested in maxing their rewards for events like this find their way to the forums. The ones who don't are just "playing for fun" and wouldn't be too concerned about missing out on stuff.
  • Crysthian_ArnonCrysthian_Arnon Posts: 11
    edited March 2021
    Wubbie075 said:

_Sham_ said:

rdxevil said:

Can i do quest 6 multiple times to get Uru fragments and buy all the Casket.. I'm more interested in Casket than the quest rewards.. And since I need few t1 Alfa it would be win win for me..

Yes but to unlock a specific Casket you have to do that tier Quest once for example to buy Casket 7 you need the uru fragments and have to do tier 7 Quest once. So the best shot is to do 25 tier 6 quests then buy Casket 6, Do 1 tier 7 Quest then buy Casket 7, 1 tier 8 Quest and Buy Casket 8 and 1 tier 9 quest then buy casket 9.
    This way you would have to do difficult tier quests once each and will get all the rewards.

And for those rewards i guess its worth popping some pots/revives/boosts in later tier quests
    And for reference on what exactly I’m talking about in my last comment, this perfectly sums it up. This sounds like word salad and I’m not sure how anyone trying to learn this game still would be able to follow what exactly they’re supposed to do, if it’s this complicated for players who do know what they’re doing. There’s zero reason to make it this hard to do a side quest.
    Majority of players don't come to forums, I seriously don't know how these players do these events. I guess they just try and then skip it.
    I think anyone really interested in maxing their rewards for events like this find their way to the forums. The ones who don't are just "playing for fun" and wouldn't be too concerned about missing out on stuff.
    There are a lot of players of countries who don't speak english. Even if they want to do the right thing, they have to rely on someone who can translate the forum's informations or they just try to do the events following the in-game instructions.... wich almost everytime make them miss a lot of rewards :neutral:
    Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Still don’t have the correct tier
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Valhalla solo objective not live yet!?

At least give the timer from when it comes live and from the scheduled time. This has been done in the past.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Solo objective came up in coming soon. Same rewards, different milestones, highest being 240k
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    _Sham_ said:

Buttehrs said:

_Sham_ said:

@DNA3000 as you are good with calculations, if we only do just tier 6 will we be able to get all baskets ? I see only tier 9 has 11 Uru so we will miss only 7 Uru . Right ? (Offcorse less quest rewards )

Also if we want extra t5cc we should keep 7 feathers for God tier to do 7 runs before end of event, right ?

Don't think you can do that. You'll have to run each tier at least once. You can't buy the next casket without running that tier at least one time.
    You buy them with Uru you can save them and buy all at the end just like we bought 5 today. Tier6 and above all give 10 Uru except tier 9. So technically you can earn same amount of Uru by running just tier 6 as 7 and 8
    As it turns out, after further investigation it seems you do have to run the Tier map at least once to unlock the associated Casket. So if you run Tier 6 over and over again, you will never be able to buy Casket 7 (which unlocks Tier 8). You can only buy the Casket that unlocks the Tier one higher than the Tier you're doing.

When Uncollected players bought the first five Caskets right at the start, that was because the game explicitly unlocked Caskets 1 through 5 for Uncollected and higher players to allow those to be bought without running anything. But I'm told that was a special unlock just for that purpose, and after that UC players will have to do the same thing as everyone else, and run a Tier at least one time to unlock the Casket that unlocks the next higher tier.

This was in part I believe a safety measure to prevent a player who can only run up to a certain tier from unlocking higher tiers and making it impossible for them to continue - because if a player that can only run Tier 7 unlocks Tier 9, they will only see Tiers 8 and 9, and will no longer be able to run Tier 7. That could then make it impossible for them to continue doing the event.
  • OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    Kabam I can't get tier 6 bought all caskets and will only go tier 4-5 . I'm cav so should be able to start tier 6. I have emailed countless times but u don't reply some help plaese
  • MurrdawgMurrdawg Posts: 2
    It’s now March 4th 1:30 PM EST and the side quest is still bugged. I refreshed the game and still nothing
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    My quest is also bugged. I can still only access tier 2 or tier 3.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It is still bugged for me also. (on android if that helps) have bought all caskets and can still only see tier 1.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Update: March 3, 2021

Please note that the VALHALLA VICTORIES - VANQUISHING BLOWS SOLO EVENT has been updated. Changes will be effective tomorrow, March 4, 2021 @ 10AM (PT). Please quit and start a new session if you do not see the changes.
    Is the update live? Because it doesn`t seem to be.
  • KalamataKalamata Posts: 37
    It’s still bugged for me at this point..i know there’s no rush needed for those but i gotta ask will it be fixed??
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Mine is still messed up as well.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I've been told the tier unlock issue should be resolved, however if anyone still sees tiers incorrectly unlocked they should restart the game first, and then report it if things are still broken.
  • FroniusFronius Posts: 3
    It's working now <3
  • MurrdawgMurrdawg Posts: 2
    It’s working now. Will we be compensated a feather for the bug?
  • Pool1984Pool1984 Posts: 2
    Kabam Boo said:

Update: March 4, 2021

You should all be in the correct Quest Tier now. We genuinely apologise for the confusion and delay.

We hope you will all be able to enjoy the side quest. As always, please let us know if you continue to experience issues with this. Thank you again for your cooperation.
    Its still broken, since it shows me tier 4 & 5. I thought that you guys actually fixed it so used my 2nd feather in the 5th tier... But of course nothing happened and i still cant see tier 6.
    Thank you very much for great game and even greater frustration.