**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk Rework Concept

Here is my Hulk Rework Concept. Who should I rework next?

Hulk

Class: Science

Signature Ability - (HULK SMASH):
Whenever Hulk gains a passive Fury, he gains an Unblockable passive for 2 to 5 seconds.
Whenever Hulk or the opponent is at or below 5 to 10% health, Hulk gains an indefinite Unblockable passive.

Passive - Due to his advanced immune system, Hulk is immune to all poisons.

Building Anger: Each time Hulk or the opponent’s health bar reaches an increment of 10, Hulk gains passive Fury which increases his attack rating based on the health bar. These Furies stack and last indefinitely.
Hulk or the opponent reaches: 90% health - gain a +4% attack Fury / 80% health - gain a +8% attack Fury / 70% health - gain a +12% attack Fury / 60% health - gain a +16% attack Fury / 50% health - gain a +20% attack Fury / 40% health - gain a +24% attack fury / 30% health - gain a +28% attack Fury / 20% health - gain a +32% attack Fury / 10% health - gain a +36% attack Fury.
Maximum Fury passives = 18. Maximum attack bonus = +360% attack rating.

Gamma Regeneration: When Hulk falls below 20% health, gain a Gamma Regeneration buff, granting +10% health over 5 seconds. While the Gamma Regeneration buff is active, Hulk is immune to all debuffs.

Special Attacks: 100% chance to Stun the opponent for 2 seconds. For each active Fury passive on Hulk, add .10 seconds to the Stun debuff. Maximum stun increase = +1.8 seconds.

Special Attack 1: Apply an Armor Break debuff, reducing armor rating by (X), for 12 seconds.

Special Attack 2: Power Burns 40% of the opponent’s power and deals direct damage proportional to the lost power.

Special Attack 3: Gain a passive Gamma Radiation charge, increasing the potency of Hulk’s Gamma Regeneration by +20%. Maximum = 5 Gamma Radiation stacks.

Comments

• LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Interesting idea! Simple yet effective, and everything ties together neatly. Only criticisms I have is that the power burn on sp2 doesn't feel like something the Hulk can do, and that Gamma Regeneration ought to last longer and heal more on its own, without sp3 ramp-up.
  • Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102
    LemoNot said:

Interesting idea! Simple yet effective, and everything ties together neatly. Only criticisms I have is that the power burn on sp2 doesn't feel like something the Hulk can do, and that Gamma Regeneration ought to last longer and heal more on its own, without sp3 ramp-up.

You're right about the power burn on sp2... I copied it over from my vision rework on accident
  • Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102
    LemoNot said:

I could probably double the regeneration and still not be OP. I just feel the developers are a lot more cautious about giving champs a lot of regeneration so I wanted to make it as realistic as possible.