Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Mutant Class is the best class change my mind

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,219 ★★★
It just is.

Comments

  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 507 ★★★
    I will not change your mind. The mutant class is kinda broken ngl.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 186 ★★

    naikavon said:

    Nah.

    I'm gonna roll with the superior class. It's obviously superior. It's in the name.

    No, he’s a got a point
    Truth. I've changed my mind!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    Can’t
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,642 ★★★★★
    I don’t think many really disagree with this
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 186
    The Cosmic might have the mist loaded top 3 though. Hyperion, Cosmic GR, and Cap marvel movie are strong as hell
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 186
    In terms of depth though, they bury the other classes
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 343 ★★★
    Grean said:


    I see you lookin for dem insightful

    I’d get up insight her! Amarite fellas?!


    I’ll let myself out...
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 1,451 ★★★★
    I won't. It definitely is.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 428 ★★★
    Especially with Apocalypse synergies.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 2,564 ★★★★★
    This isn't a debate. Why spam the forums?
  • Hazzalec1Hazzalec1 Posts: 503 ★★★
    ‘Oh I don’t think that was ever in question’
    - Vision
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,373 ★★★

    Grean said:


    I see you lookin for dem insightful

    I’d get up insight her! Amarite fellas?!


    I’ll let myself out...
    I don’t even know who that is lol

    good joke sir, good joke
    He said he will get inside her :|
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,222 ★★★★★
    Mutants are so superior that 2 of them actually counter the tech class which are supposed to have an advantage over them :D
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 211 ★★
    Tech is slightly better. Ghost, Warlock and G2099 cover everything that the top10 mutants can do and more.
    If I could take just 1 class into act7, it'd be Tech.
    You're all blinded by quantity.
    Yes, Mutant will be the class I'll have most r3's in. I have Omega and Domino. Apoc, Cable, WeaponX, Colossus will follow. But if I were to go blind in a endgame quest, I'm taking my Tech team. And a mystic champ.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 560 ★★★
    edited February 18
    Crys23 said:

    Tech is slightly better. Ghost, Warlock and G2099 cover everything that the top10 mutants can do and more.
    If I could take just 1 class into act7, it'd be Tech.
    You're all blinded by quantity.
    Yes, Mutant will be the class I'll have most r3's in. I have Omega and Domino. Apoc, Cable, WeaponX, Colossus will follow. But if I were to go blind in a endgame quest, I'm taking my Tech team. And a mystic champ.

    The top 2 mutants cover everything the top 10 tech can do and more.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 211 ★★
    edited February 18
    No_oneuk said:

    Crys23 said:

    Tech is slightly better. Ghost, Warlock and G2099 cover everything that the top10 mutants can do and more.
    If I could take just 1 class into act7, it'd be Tech.
    You're all blinded by quantity.
    Yes, Mutant will be the class I'll have most r3's in. I have Omega and Domino. Apoc, Cable, WeaponX, Colossus will follow. But if I were to go blind in a endgame quest, I'm taking my Tech team. And a mystic champ.

    The top 2 mutants cover everything the top 10 tech can do and more.
    Immunity to all types of DOT damage? Heal block/reversal? Power control?
    My blind team is Ghost wasp Warlock Torch Doom. Covers everything. Mutants don't even enter my thoughts. It's a niche class, like science. You want best chance to cover everything, you go Tech.
  • JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 1,857 ★★★★
    edited February 18
    Crys23 said:

    Tech is slightly better. Ghost, Warlock and G2099 cover everything that the top10 mutants can do and more.
    If I could take just 1 class into act7, it'd be Tech.
    You're all blinded by quantity.
    Yes, Mutant will be the class I'll have most r3's in. I have Omega and Domino. Apoc, Cable, WeaponX, Colossus will follow. But if I were to go blind in a endgame quest, I'm taking my Tech team. And a mystic champ.

    I'd do science as my class tbh, quake, cap IW, void, torch, immortal abom, they work for a ton of different nodes too, have can counter some of the more niche ones. You also have people like she hulk, Mr fantastic, rulk, and thing that can be subbed in for different stuff.
Sign In or Register to comment.