Side Quest is Broken [Not Bug]

CoolAPCCoolAPC Member Posts: 25
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have a romance synergy and my stuns are getting reflected. It worked fine in the past but doesn't work in the third chapter.
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    CoolAPC said:

I have a romance synergy and my stuns are getting reflected. It worked fine in the past but doesn't work in the third chapter.

working fine for me what device are u on?
  • CoolAPCCoolAPC Member Posts: 25
    ipad
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    CoolAPC said:

ipad

what's your team
    I have cable and domino on my team, and my stuns are getting reflected.
    CoolAPC said:

well it is not a romance synergy but a its complicated synergy. idk if that is the same thing tbh but it probably isn't so thats why ur stun is getting reflected
    I guess I needed colossus on the team too.
  • toocasual1979toocasual1979 Member Posts: 18
    CoolAPC said:

Try domino and colossus instead? Cable/domino is not a romance it’s down as “It’s complicated”
    CoolAPC said:

I guess I needed colossus on the team too.

u would need colossus and domino. U don't need cable
  • Mikey1979Mikey1979 Member Posts: 9
    The self love boosts are not active either, I have domino and colossus and use the self love boost for power gain but can’t activate them at all
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Only Romance Synergy (in Purple)... (except for the Namor/InvisibleWoman, for some reason I.W.'s Just Friends synergy with Namor cancels out the Romance synergy that he has towards her.)

———
    And @Mikey1979 , because you have to be inside a running “Love is a BattleRealm” quest in order to apply that boost (not before entering the quest).
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★
    I ran a team of AA, Psylocke, SW, OG Viz, and Hawkeye. Had my stun reflected back to me by Psycho Man using AA but only on the lowest difficulty. Didn't have that issue on the other 3 difficulties.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    phil56201 said:

I ran a team of AA, Psylocke, SW, OG Viz, and Hawkeye. Had my stun reflected back to me by Psycho Man using AA but only on the lowest difficulty. Didn't have that issue on the other 3 difficulties.

Heroic PsychoMan quest, look at the actual Buffs on him.
    Think that is one of them that mistakenly has an old Buff from last year's Romance DP quests, instead of this years buff where you can negate the reverse stun.

Most of the difficulties/quests have the correct buff, just not that one.

phil56201 said:

Think that is one of them that mistakenly has an old Buff from last year's Romance DP quests, instead of this years buff where you can negate the reverse stun.

Was just gonna post that. Took a look and the power of love node’s description is from the boost from last years event.

And this is the node on all the others.

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

phil56201 said:

Was just gonna post that. Took a look and the power of love node’s description is from the boost from last years event.

So, it is a bug.
    It would appear so...