**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Was this worth it?

I had 8.2k 5* shards, and I couldn’t be patient ( my 2nd 5* star) so I sold....

4* Ghost R4

4* Squirrel girl R4

4* Rogue R3

4* Gwenpool R4.

I opened it and got Old man Logan. Was it worth it? I probably don’t think so.

Comments

• But I really wanted a 2nd 5* that’s why.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Never ever ever ever sell champs.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    The guaranteed iso is much more valuable than having to reacquire and then dupe the sold champ again.

It sucks waiting on 100 shards but compared to selling champs especially 4 stars its a no brainer.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Selling champs is pretty silly but Logan is great. Has some good synergies with other top tier mutants, sustainable, immune to aa reduction, top cav eq mutant option and very good in incursions.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    You sold better champs
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Why’d you do Gwenpool and Ghost dirty
  • If i had waited for 7 more days then i could have opened it without selling champs, but just not patient, you probably don't know it feels like to get your 2nd 5* (maybe you do) and boy o' boy, i would have done anything for it, special if it was my first 5*.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    This man really sold a 4 star ghost

• If i had waited for 7 more days then i could have opened it without selling champs, but just not patient, you probably don't know it feels like to get your 2nd 5* (maybe you do) and boy o' boy, i would have done anything for it, special if it was my first 5*.

This game rewards patience. You can sell champs to get the short term gain, but in the long run it is virtually never worth it. However, its your game and you should play it however you want. Just remember that if you later discover you need those champs, its not the game's fault you don't have them.

People have sold champs and then later regretted the decision. Those that take responsibility for that and move on, no problem. The ones that make such decisions and then later blame the game for their downstream problems, they tend to get raked over the coals mercilessly when they complain.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Not only did u sell champs u also sold all the good ones at r3-4 that kinda triggers me ngl.
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203

But I really wanted a 2nd 5* that’s why.

But why it is not necessary
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

I had 8.2k 5* shards, and I couldn’t be patient ( my 2nd 5* star) so I sold....

4* Ghost R4

4* Squirrel girl R4

4* Rogue R3

4* Gwenpool R4.

I opened it and got Old man Logan. Was it worth it? I probably don’t think so.

I did the same mistake by selling my 4 star falcon, she Hulk, venom and got 5 star iron fist. There is no guarantee for good champions. The champions you sold might have helped you in variant 4
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Wait til you have more 5* and your first 6*... Gonna be sad waiting for iso to rank them up with no 4* dupes coming in. Yikes, what a terrible trade off. Even if it had been a good (better) champ, the outcome of losing out on that champ and dupes to come can scale exponentially, especially as more and more champs get added to the game.

As others already said, never sell champs. Your long game just got longer....
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I used my 4* Ghost for Variant 3, Summoner Showdown, 4* challenges because she is that good and I have an Old Man Logan still sitting at Rank 1 because I don't see a need to use him.

Never ever sell champs. It's a bad decision that will haunt your account. Lol. Duping champs will give you ISO and shards and you won't get a dupe if you sell your champs.

5* shards ain't that rare anymore and yea, we know the excitement, but majority of us never sell our champs. You'll get a tonload of 5*s if you manage your resources properly.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Selling ghost is never worth it
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I think this a troll thread. Surprisingly how many of these threads are increasing now!
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Your second 5 star? NAAAAH, it was not worth it. Those 4 star champs are still quite necessary for you. If this is a legit thread and you really did this.

wait. Wait. I just read your previous posts. You’re clowning us.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    That's karma man. Never sell champions.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Selling champs should never be the case . You never know which champs suddenly have a meaningful ompact in yo roster , example - 1* Hulk ( you'll get to know why later ) .

Kabam sometimes launches events based on lower rarity champs and also 4* dupes converts to 5* shards so they are good for iso and helps you to get closer to another 5*. Hope this helps.