**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bought Cavalier got Grandmaster??

Just bought 9 Shattered Heart Cavs with 36,000 shards and when I went to my crystal inventory they were grandmasters?? Anyone else have this issue?

How do I submit a ticket or support request?

Comments

• Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    I thought I did mess up, however if I spent 36,000 shards on the wrong crystals I should have got 18 of them. Which is why I'm almost 100% positive I bought the correct ones.

If I did purchase the wrong ones, I'll take the correct amount at least which should be 18 even though the Grandmasters are typically garbage. @SWORD78
  • Options
    xandarooskixandarooski Posts: 8
    The grandmasters and the cavaliers cost the same, so you dun goofed
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

I thought I did mess up, however if I spent 36,000 shards on the wrong crystals I should have got 18 of them. Which is why I'm almost 100% positive I bought the correct ones.

If I did purchase the wrong ones, I'll take the correct amount at least which should be 18 even though the Grandmasters are typically garbage. @SWORD78

Nah the grandmasters and the cavs both cost 4K shards
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    Oh wow, I guess it does look like I'm a big dummy. I would have never thought that they cost the same, I thought Grandmasters were only 2000 shards.

WELP, time to go open some trash I guess. Thanks, @xandarooski and @Zan0