• Options
    Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Junais said:

Congrats!

Thx πŸ”₯πŸ‘Œ
  • Options

Congo. Mad Respect for taking MS over ghost and guardian. :o

I have them both and dupe so there both amazing lol, I would have picked guardian or ghost if I didn't own 5 stars of them but I'm already happy with them since there damage has no limits especially guardian lol
  • Options
    Monke said:

ARE YOU MAD EVEN THE @TheManMythLegend WOULD TAKE GHOST OVER MORNINGSTAR

If she ain't dupe yes, I love ghost but like I said I'm already happy with my 5 star ghost, don't need a 6 star ghost lol unless she duped sure ill take it
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 851 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Interesting. But I understand. I enjoy awakened ghost a lot more than unawakened ghost. I enjoy Morningstar. So I get the logic.

And hey, if you love Morningstar, that’s even better. She’s an excellent champ. Plus you’ve already got a ghost as a 5* so going for the fresh champ is awesome.

Have fun with her! My friend also pulled a 6* Morningstar recently. He loves her. Congrats!
  • Options
    Way to go @Ghost12!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,839 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    But... but there was a Guardian right there
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179 β˜…
    Congrats. Who are your MVPs for exploration and can you share your roster
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 666 β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations ghost12
    Also try to r3 any 6* to become Thorne breaker
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 194 β˜…β˜…
    congrats
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My nexus was longshot, rhino and sentry😬
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…
    Ummm.......well what the heck congrats!! And Morningstar over others is some real dedication, I like you style and logic, she shreds ;)
  • Options
    Hazzalec1 said:

Interesting. But I understand. I enjoy awakened ghost a lot more than unawakened ghost. I enjoy Morningstar. So I get the logic.

And hey, if you love Morningstar, that’s even better. She’s an excellent champ. Plus you’ve already got a ghost as a 5* so going for the fresh champ is awesome.

Have fun with her! My friend also pulled a 6* Morningstar recently. He loves her. Congrats!

Thx brother πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ
  • Options

Way to go @Ghost12!

Thx lol!!!
  • Options

I have guardian my friend as a 5, even the 5 is just as strong as the 6 is :)
  • Options
    StoNerd said:

Congrats. Who are your MVPs for exploration and can you share your roster

Sure brother πŸ˜‚, free to play rules, well im somewhat free to play I've tossed 50 dollars and thats it tbh πŸ€”. The rest has just being thx to God I've had amazing pulls
  • Options
    Barani7da said:

Congratulations ghost12
    Also try to r3 any 6* to become Thorne breaker

Trying to rank 3 apocolypse almost there lol
  • Options

My nexus was longshot, rhino and sentry😬

At least longshot was there :(
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Ummm.......well what the heck congrats!! And Morningstar over others is some real dedication, I like you style and logic, she shreds ;)

Thank you brother, she's a fascinating champ I've always wanted and I'm excited to test her
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,839 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost12 said:

I have guardian my friend as a 5, even the 5 is just as strong as the 6 is :)
    Yeah I figured but it’s just I’ve been looking for a guardian I can use in act 6 content for a while now and it’s just slightly infuriating to see someone get one and pass on it.

But congrats on the nexus and enjoy your Morningstar
  • Options

Congrats!! You made the right choice! Same reason i chose Morningstar from the abyss nexus. I already had all the other great options as maxed 5* so ofc you chose the one you dont have that will bring something new to your roster

Yeah she's amazing, she has strong nullify, regen is good, sp1 damage scales on you're crit i think and she gains energy resistance. So seeing her here made me happy about it XD
  • Options
    Here is my roster and this why I didn't pick ghost or guardian despite owing both i already have good damage dealers πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ