**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be my first 5* Rank 4

Gonna finish up exploring uncollected event quest, then headed back to push act 5.3.1
Only have 12x 5*'s right now, and no real good synergy options even of 4* or lower like (Nick Fury, Apocalypse, etc)
So just running my 5 "strongest" characters. So without synergies who should I rank up?
(5*'s not on the poll, Cable, Nova, Agent Venom, Spider-Man (classic), and Daredevil (classic).)

Who should be my first 5* Rank 4 19 votes

Captain Marvel (Movie)
31%
Woody15Prakhar_82Yodabolt21AGENT_A7KtofuシThePredator1001 6 votes
Hit-Monkey
10%
Ewell65SSS69Cynic 2 votes
Gambit
0%
Domino
5%
Sormor 1 vote
Guillotine 2099
26%
Leediman39EtjamaSarvanga1_SwishBabyDark_Ninjas 5 votes
Hulkbuster
21%
Renaxqq[Deleted User]The_HoTURavenElite 4 votes
Havok
5%
joedirt6969 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    If you could explain why you picked who you did that would help me a lot. I'm a bit new and don't know the minutiae of the characters.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Guillotine 2099
    If you can keep a combo, G99 is a great first R4. She can really hit above her weight and has a lot of good utility to offer.
  • Options
    tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    I misclicked but g2099 as a first rank 4 is awesome she is a good counter to crossbones in 6.1.5.
  • Options
    SormorSormor Posts: 14
    Domino
    Domino is great out of the box. Guilly2099 is great too, but she requires you to be able to keep a long combo. If you've got the skills, g2099 is probably the better option, but I voted Domino since she's just solid.
  • Options
    AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Tied up now between CMM and Guilly2099 AHHHHH. Anyone else have any opinions?
  • Options
    joedirt6969joedirt6969 Posts: 11
    Havok
    I like havoc. He does serious damage