**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss path 4 and 5 other options instead of Human Torch

Hey, need help with Abyss path 4 and 5. I do not have Human Torch other than 4*. What are other options who will work instead of HT? Better to wait for HT for 1-2 years :) or go with other option? And how do you think will it increase unit needs drastically for the run?

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Void
  • Options
    Void is the closest to a direct sub you can probably find. Sym Supreme will probably be pretty unpleasant though.
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    per mcoc-guide: for path 4 - Morningstar seems without alternatives other than HT and for path 5 Symbiote Supreme with no alternatives. Other fights there are alternatives of HT. Void can work for MS and SS, but will take much more revs? approximately how much more it could be?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Mauled said:

Void is the closest to a direct sub you can probably find. Sym Supreme will probably be pretty unpleasant though.

Could go than with path 4 first. Than decide what to do with path 5
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Take spider man stealth suit
    It maybe useful.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Void, Cap IW and Mr. F are probably the closest replacements
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Void
  • Options
    Bpn88855 said:

Mauled said:

You gotta do Sym Supreme on 4 and 5
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Bpn88855 said:

Mauled said:

You gotta do Sym Supreme on 4 and 5
    yes, my alliance teammate told me about that later. seems void is other alternative but it will be long and hard
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Finished path 5 yesterday. SS took 9 revs, I was expecting much more. So I am happy. Need to plan next last path 4. Need to decide who would use against MS without torch