**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dexterity

Getting really sick of dashing back failing to register about 50% of the time, if I didn’t have good regen champs ranked up I wouldn’t be able to get anything done, when do you plan on addressing and fixing this issue @Kabam Miike?

Comments

• Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    I can vouch for this. My whole alliance is having the issues for over a week now and it is causing us to lose our sanity and some are even quitting because this is unplayable now. Every other update there's always this reoccurring dexterity and non registering glitch and I'm sick of it. Every update there are new bugs
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thank you for the reports above. Could we please get a little more details about this? Are there particular Champions affected? What devices are you using?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
  • Options
    TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    edited February 2021
    @Kabam Boo any and all champs, and I’m using an iPhone 12

• Options
    IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    Kabam Boo said:

Thank you for the reports above. Could we please get a little more details about this? Are there particular Champions affected? What devices are you using?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Every champion, all the time, every node, every phone, every connection and every service provider.
  • Options
    RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
    Galaxy s20. Every champ in all content. Half the time i dash back my champ stops and drops anchor takes a combo till death. Also whats up with defenders that used to take up half a screen for an sp now being able to take the whole screen and also follow you beyond that to hit you .
  • Options
    RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
    Havr brought this and so many topics up multiple times and its always a robotic response of what device what content. How about a fix on old stuff instead of add of new stuff
  • Options
    @Kabam Boo what’s the point of maintenance if it doesn’t fix game issues?
  • Options
    And it just cost me 65% of my health against Hyperion in AQ cause I got nailed with an SP1 and inflicted with 3 Incinerate debuffs 🤬
  • Options
    I have had an issue were my champs charge a heavy and eat a combo when I'm holding block. Or holding block and then my champ just walks towards the defender
  • Options
    Yeah still happens was incredibly frustrating doing the grandmaster boss again for my exploration. As well he was playing super dooper passive.
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    I made one of these posts and was told to post everything under the lag thread.