**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is LOL possible to beat itemless

ScaroladipoScaroladipo Posts: 122
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I know you guys are going to point at the ContestChampion Streams or as I like to say beeeeegeeeeeee streams, is it possible because he didn't do it.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    It is possible but you need a crazy amount of potions cuz u need to deal with magik
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah, with Aegon or G2099 if you ramp them up it is possible to do itemless. Guilly might be better in some scenarios since she can heal. Bring White Mags for the prefight for tricky fights and you're fine
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Is it possible? Yes.
    Is it also possible to go from Act 1 to Act 7 in the same day? Yes.

This just shows you can really do anything in this game with the right skill and luck and resources. Both of these are examples of something that are possible, but beating LoL itemless is definitely feasible. You pretty much need to have the Aegon synergy team, have a maxed Aegon with high sig, and some boosts and a TON of skill. I would have just a few revives in case, because you know it takes like maybe 1 or 2 days of arena grinding to get about 4 revives.

Is it possible? Yes.

This just shows you can really do anything in this game with the right skill and luck and resources. Both of these are examples of something that are possible, but beating LoL itemless is definitely feasible. You pretty much need to have the Aegon synergy team, have a maxed Aegon with high sig, and some boosts and a TON of skill. I would have just a few revives in case, because you know it takes like maybe 1 or 2 days of arena grinding to get about 4 revives.

its kinda impossible to do act 1-7 in the same day becuz each act takes a decently long time and you would constantly have to stop to buy more units. also, you probably won't have enough 5* or 6* to do act 6

Grean said:

Is it possible? Yes.

its kinda impossible to do act 1-7 in the same day becuz each act takes a decently long time and you would constantly have to stop to buy more units. also, you probably won't have enough 5* or 6* to do act 6
    Ya but you get 5 stars from act 5 and if its warlock and medusa the hardest bosses are pretty much down already, in one shot fashion.
    but that's only 2 5* champs for all of act 6. you would need to unit man and even then, you would need at least like, 2-3 days
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Grean said:

Is it possible? Yes.

I agree
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Is it possible? Yes.

I mean maybe not the exact scenario of doing everything in one day, but just the hyperbole of the fact that you can really accomplish anything. Just trying to encourage OP and explain that he/she can do it if they try

Grean said:

Is it possible? Yes.

I mean maybe not the exact scenario of doing everything in one day, but just the hyperbole of the fact that you can really accomplish anything. Just trying to encourage OP and explain that he/she can do it if they try
    Correction, you can do it if you HAVE UNITS

Grean said:

It is possible but you need a crazy amount of potions cuz u need to deal with magik

Itemless, so no potions or revives

Then no, you can't
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Yes it posbiel to do lol itemsless not somtimes I’m wil do
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure some YouTubers have done LoL itemless. If you use , say Aegon with heimdall and regen synergy I’m sure it’s doable.
    MikeHock said:

I’m pretty sure some YouTubers have done LoL itemless. If you use , say Aegon with heimdall and regen synergy I’m sure it’s doable.

magik, war machine and falcon would like to talk
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    I did the easy path itemless, no revs, no pots. Aegon with the heimdal regen synergy.
    He doesnt trigger magik's limbo and you can play in a way to push WM and Falcon to L2's most of the time
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Grean said:

If you bring Torch you can one-shot her.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    In the hands of a godly player, Ægon could literally go through every single path in LoL at the same time and do it itemless.