**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About beta servers

I know you can only join if you get invited. But, there should be things to increase the chance of getting this invitation. For example, I have already explored Act 7.1 but not Act 6. I am still not a TB, but very close to be one. I did not explore all of the Variants, just did some of them.

I believe that I am above average player. My alliance is in P4 and we are pushing for P3. So, what should I do to increase my chance?

Comments

• Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    You cannot do anything. It is random.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    kapkacci said:

I know you can only join if you get invited. But, there should be things to increase the chance of getting this invitation. For example, I have already explored Act 7.1 but not Act 6. I am still not a TB, but very close to be one. I did not explore all of the Variants, just did some of them.

I believe that I am above average player. My alliance is in P4 and we are pushing for P3. So, what should I do to increase my chance?

Don’t be let down but the beta I’m done everything in the game and haven’t got anything in a long time I’m starting to think it just not sue to me.