Tech class really is lacking .

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 1,998 ★★★★
edited February 19 in Strategy and Tips
I have a T5cc to take a champ to rank 3 and for some reason the tech champs available to me just don’t feel fun. G99 is so hard to ramp on map 7 I like her at R2? Who do you guys think is worthy ?

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 1,998 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I’d r3 g2099, HB, and punisher.

G99 is nice on paper , but it is sooo hard keeping her ramped for map 7 now. ,

Hulkbuster, although he hits hard , I don’t particularly care for his player style.

Punisher 99 I think is cool, still hits a little weak for my play style , but that’s not a bad shout.

Overall, I think tech class needs something to lift it up. Hopefully, one of the reworks is vision or tune up is mysterio
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 64
    I think g2099 is your best bet.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 2,564 ★★★★★
    @Qacob recently r3ed P2099, so I'm sure he/she could provide some insight on why they did so. Personally, I would r3 G2099 or Hulkbuster or Mysterio even if it wasn't for TB tittle
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,158 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hulkbuster, although he hits hard , I don’t particularly care for his player style.

Punisher 99 I think is cool, still hits a little weak for my play style , but that’s not a bad shout.

Overall, I think tech class needs something to lift it up. Hopefully, one of the reworks is vision or tune up is mysterio
    G99 - I haven’t really done Map 7, so I can’t disprove this.

HB - Do what you want I guess

Pun2099 - He hits really hard so not sure what you mean.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    If i had a duped mysterio i would r3 him
    Crcrcrc said:

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Trust me when I tell you, G99 is ending fights in Alamogordo 15-16 hits already, it’s stressful because she kills to fast.

I’ll have to go back and watch some P99 videos
  • Speedro420Speedro420 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Trust me when I tell you, G99 is ending fights in Alamogordo 15-16 hits already, it’s stressful because she kills to fast.

Alamogordo?

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Alamogordo?
    LOL, sometimes my phone just says stupid things. I don’t even know what that is suppose to be.
  • MrCabbageMrCabbage Posts: 39
    TECH CLASS HAS BIG DADDY WAR MACHINE.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,469 ★★★★★
    I would R3 that G99 in a hearbeat.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,179 ★★★★
    Tech class champs needs buff
    The list is long

Ultron
    Vulture
    Red Skull
    Vision
    Green Goblin
    War machine
    Yondu
    Darkhawk - if he gets ore fight ability can be used as an attacker. The value will increase soo much. (Starting the fight with Null mode)

• ChikelChikel Posts: 1,232 ★★★
    Ah the infamous Guilly problem. I have an r4 5* and she sits on defense because my ally runs Map 5 & 4 and she's unusable there. She soloed 6.1 CB for me though and I hope I can find more uses for her in Act 6.
    Act 5 was the same: They died too fast even when I had class disadvantage
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 106
    I use guilly in map 7 and have her ramped up for the fights i want with no issue.
    Chikel said:

Ah the infamous Guilly problem. I have an r4 5* and she sits on defense because my ally runs Map 5 & 4 and she's unusable there. She soloed 6.1 CB for me though and I hope I can find more uses for her in Act 6.

Yeah,
    The damage or insane. I can only get through there if I basically heavy the entire time. She is a great champ , but man she needs a synergy to carry like 50 combo or something.
  • ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 32
    Texas_11 said:

Chikel said:

Yeah,
    The damage or insane. I can only get through there if I basically heavy the entire time. She is a great champ , but man she needs a synergy to carry like 50 combo or something.
    I parry until I get the sp3 sometimes, totally worth it. Sometimes parry down to 15% so she heals up for the next fight too.