**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First time facing Crossbones, got a solo

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Ok, that was the second time but the first time I went in, my game froze at the start and I got KOed so that doesn't count.
I have heard all the horror stories about this guy with many referring to him as the Act 6 Collector. Ally mates advised me to take in champions that can do a lot of damage quickly and quit out when vigor starts but being naturally curious and a bit suicidal, I decided to do it with my r4 Guilly. I had an r4 Hype as backup and used a 10% attack boost and 15% health boost.
It is the most exciting and stressful fight I have ever done, I got rid of the bane node and because of the tenacity and speed of his heavies, I didn't bother with any combo shields. His heavies were so fast that I sometimes thought I got hit only to realize it was a successful dex. 243 hits later and he was down. It felt longer and I actually expected it to be longer.

Guilly is bae, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Oops just realised I posted the wrong image. This is the right one

That 42 hits K.O. was r4 Voodoo melting the Venom on that path. I love nothing more than facing Venom with Voodoo
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Nice.