**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MEPHISTO DOESNT COUNT AS A UNIQUE DEFENDER

2»

Comments

• GrytcheGrytche Posts: 12
    Same thing back home
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Can confirm this as well. It showed us at 150 diversity and after war the scoring showed 149.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Any ETA on a fix?
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Because it's alliance whole. Placing one in each bg doesnt count as diversity
  • Phil_WoPhil_Wo Posts: 21
    Zerophunk wrote: »

wrong
    Same as placing a 4 star and a 5 star it still a duplicate champ
  • Zerophunk wrote: »

Diversity is per BG, not alliance-wide. So as long as you place 1 of each champ in each BG, you will get maximum diversity.
  • Is this fixed at all? It would be good to get a mod to confirm Mephisto now counts as a diverse champ.

Thanks!
    p2biovd9r54f.png

Umm right
    Is that better Jericho and phil_wo
  • Tjack92Tjack92 Posts: 31
    yf7ay26ddnmr.png
    My bad just found a newer post. Didn't s3e that they changed it again
    myz0slestnx7.png

Didn't see the change
  • Tjack92Tjack92 Posts: 31
    @Zerophunk it never worked that way im pretty sure it has been per bg as far as I know and apparently is staying that way. The other guys are right
    I just saw the other change log. That's why I reposted. My mistake
  • TheChosenOne1910TheChosenOne1910 Posts: 7
    edited October 2017
    9obvta3j98gs.jpg
    b8jmwd02no9m.jpg
    The same war differs Diversity
  • It’s been over a week now and we haven’t heard anything about this. Support closed our tickets and said it was with the game team, but we’re still in the dark.

I don’t care about reversing results or stripping anything away from the alliance we faced, I just want our alliance to be given the rewards we would have won had Memphisto counted as a unique defender.
  • I pulled Morningstar and another one of our alliance pulled Blade from the recent offer.

Can Kabam confirm if either of these will count as unique defenders, or is the same issue going to affect any new champs?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    So this war just gone out opponents mephisto counted towards diversity, where is the info letting us know this was fixed
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Has it been fixed
  • Yes it’s fixed now, so it would be nice to know what the plan is for alliances who lost out because of the error.

Are Kabam going to do anything about it, or just ignore the issue and hope it goes away?
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Yes it’s fixed now, so it would be nice to know what the plan is for alliances who lost out because of the error.

Are Kabam going to do anything about it, or just ignore the issue and hope it goes away?

The latter unfortunately seems to be the MO lately. Remember Pure Skill?

• MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Morningstar and Mephisto both count as diverse champs. Confirmed in recently concluded war

I wouldn't want to question your word, it would be nice if moderators officially write something ... I also asked: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27074/has-been-fixed-mefisto-for-diversity-war#latest
  • hungama01hungama01 Posts: 108
    cannot take a risk untill mod can clarify... they said they will update us but still no reply from them.... so i consider that he is not counted...
  • Hey gang!

Mephisto was fixed to start counting within Defender Diversity. :) Y'all can start using him again. If you run into any other issues please let us know!
  • Can you let us know what’s happening for wars that were lost that should have been won had he been counted?

Support have closed our tickets and said it’s with the game team, but we’re completely in the dark over whether it’s going to be addressed.
  • Really getting frustrated wit being ignored here. Even when Vydious asks to let him know if there are any other issues it’s ignored.
  • We're still looking into it and once we have more information for a resolution, we'll let you know. Apologies for the late response on this.