**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Any answer yet

Wondering if the fact that we were lied to by mike has been answered..they said they have been doing beta since 12.0 but then mike says they’re working towards it..I don’t trust them at all

Comments

• Soooo that’s a no lol
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    correct-a-mundo dude
  • Unbelievable
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Lol nice question, I guess they use the community as their free beta testers
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    A couple of observations:

First, I'm pretty sure Miike will say "brand new beta system" means they are using one currently but are working on a new one that will supposedly be better.

Second, some advice to Miike and the mod team--if you really are fixing countless bugs detrimental to players in short order, how about a little PR on behalf of your crack game team about what you fixed? That would serve to tamp down some of the conspiracy theories that run rampant around here. Put otherwise, maybe have the people who are responsible for communicating with the player base on forums do some more "communicating."

Dr. Zola
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    edited October 2017
    DrZola wrote: »
    A couple of observations:

First, I'm pretty sure Miike will say "brand new beta system" means they are using one currently but are working on a new one that will supposedly be better.

Second, some advice to Miike and the mod team--if you really are fixing countless bugs detrimental to players in short order, how about a little PR on behalf of your crack game team about what you fixed? That would serve to tamp down some of the conspiracy theories that run rampant around here. Put otherwise, maybe have the people who are responsible for communicating with the player base on forums do some more "communicating."

Dr. Zola

@DrZola

It still boggles my mind how there isn't more discussion from their side. Every month we have issues and every month it feels like they are being ignored. Then every month we have tons of threads on how everything is broken on purpose. Kabam has a serious issue around creating "bad optics" for themselves.
  • They said after 12.0 that they were using beta testing going forward, now he says they are working towards a new one that involves players..that’s completely contradicting what they said to us to try to stop the bad reviews and to get ppl to spend again. It’s just a case of a spin doctor forgetting what was previously said. It’s happened before with kabam, it’s just ashame all around
This discussion has been closed.