**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Scarlet witch worth a generic Awakening gem?

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
For my 5 star scarlet witch. I have SIG stones
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No, she's not even a top 10 mystic. So unless you're swimming in resources and already have ten mystic champs at R5 there's no reason to do this.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes she is worth it if you have a developed roster, 5* gem is handed out like candy now.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    It depends on your roster, coz some players already collected over 90% available 5*. It doesn’t matter to use that generic AG. Otherwise it is not too worthy to use.

SW still relevant in current game context, just a lot of champs already better than her.
  • Options
    It really is hard to say though. Everyone’s roster and progression is different. I’d never tell someone to use that on her unless you were very comfortable already, however, 5* AG aren’t as valuable anymore for some. I had three generics and had 2-3 of each class sitting around aside from mystic so I used a generic on her once I pulled her and don’t regret it. I do have the other top mystic champs already so it was more like a fun use for me. She won’t be more useful than the other mystics but if you can’t have some fun, why play? Btw, her regen at R5 is scary. About 25% health recovered off one. Ticks for around 820
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Nah, stick with the 4* if you wanna play around with her.

High sig demand, low prestige, questionable payoff. Most people maxing her out are (true) end-game players and/or people swayed by nostalgia.
  • Options
    I'll post my roster soon
    My account is a little Advanced
  • Options

In Act 6.3 Now. Done with most Variants
  • Options

5 stars I pulled recently
  • Options
    Nah. You still have room to grow and could potentially use that generic for someone useful. By all means, do as you please, but I’d say save it for a true game changer. Nick fury, Ghost, Hyperion, or Ægon, if you plan to do abyss. There’s more but some that come to mind that could do a lot more with the gem than SW.