who is better cosmic ghost rider or immortal abomination

deeddjddeeddjd Member Posts: 53
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
who is better cosmic ghost rider or immortal abomination
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    I would say CGR is better but they are hard to compare. Complete different utility has a very hard time to be put on a tier list.
  • deeddjddeeddjd Member Posts: 53
    ok but immortal abom is duped but cgr is not
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    iAbom has more utility in my opinion. But CGR is still undoubtedly better.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,897 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    This is my choice for next R5 in a nutshell.

And I’m torn...I pulled iBom early and have loved him in so many game phases.

CGR is a newer pull and is mind-boggling. Huge yellow numbers...

Obviously, both go to R5, but the decision on who goes first isn’t easy.

Dr. Zola
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Member Posts: 260 ★★
    Cgr
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It really depends on your account tbh. I know for my account personally, an iBomb would do a lot more for me than CGR since I could really use iBomb's nicher uses and he'd be amazing for me in War. CGR would just be another damage dealer which I already have, even if he does it really well.
  • QacobQacob Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Qacob said:

The real question is, why do people call him iAbom instead of Ibom? How do you even pronounce eyeyaybom?

Most of us are stay at home people that never talk
    Oh, so it's just a mental reference? But surely you talk inside your head when you read?
  • QacobQacob Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

It really depends on your account tbh. I know for my account personally, an iBomb would do a lot more for me than CGR since I could really use iBomb's nicher uses and he'd be amazing for me in War. CGR would just be another damage dealer which I already have, even if he does it really well.

See etjama has it figured out as always.

iBomb >>>>> iAbom
  • BahubaliBahubali Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    CGR

IAbom has utility but poison immune champs are his weakness..

CGR damage is insane and as it comes from Armor breaks, which only 5 champs are immune to... makes him more usable against many champs.. also, he is double immune..
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

The real question is, why do people call him iAbom instead of Ibom? How do you even pronounce eyeyaybom?

I think of him as eye-a-bomb
    Bahubali said:

IAbom has utility but poison immune champs are his weakness..

Sp3 go brrrr
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    CGR without a doubt
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I’m general cosmic ghost rider is a lot better.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,778 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Depends on better for what? Better looking? Better damage? Better utility?

Depends on better for what? Better looking? Better damage? Better utility?

One thing's for sure. iBomb wins the first one any day.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,354 ★★★★★
    The whole utility>damage is completely irrrelevant when the damage is on the level of CGRs, an exception to that would be Hypes utility > CGRs damage
    Monke said:

GagoH said:

The whole utility>damage is completely irrrelevant when the damage is on the level of CGRs, an exception to that would be Hypes utility > CGRs damage

Lol this is wrong

Please solo any V6 boss, then I’ll believe you
    What are you talking about? V6 has nothing to do with what i said lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Monke said:

GagoH said:

Lol this is wrong

he can’t admit it @Monke
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 539 ★★★
    The issue is that most people are so blown away by CGR's big yellow numbers that they completely ignore how much utility that he has. In a champ that did less damage, we would probably talk more about his kit.

- He is bleed and incinerate immune, in the current meta, this is the most useful double immunity. The number of nodes that inflict unavoidable bleed or incinerate damage far outnumber poison. (Biohazard has completely avoidable poison damage). There are also nodes now that punish robot attackers for bleed immunity.
    - Easy access to buffs for buffed up
    - Armor breaks for days
    - Easy access to power gain. In higher level content there are nodes where you want to either beat an opponent to a special or be able to access specials easily. It also means you can do back to back specials.
    - Access to incinerate of SP1 and can do disstrack

To boot, he has high block proficiency and a more than decent health pool making him deceptively tanky.

Does he have the most utility of any champ? No, but he has more utility than given credit for.
    Monke said:

GagoH said:

Monke said:

GagoH said:

Lol this is wrong

he can’t admit it @Monke
    I’ll let someone else who knows more about Ibom do the talking. Maybe they’ve done more than watch 2-3 videos and assume 40K mediums = Top 3 champ in the game
    Clearly you’re daft mate, I literally said Hype>CGR in my previous comment
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I can do 40k+ mediums with CGR. The only thing that comes close to that level of satisfaction is finishing a thicc Korg with Ghost on a yellow bar or slapping silly numbers with Colossus
    Monke said:

GagoH said:

Monke said:

GagoH said:

Monke said:

GagoH said:

Lol this is wrong

he can’t admit it @Monke
    I’ll let someone else who knows more about Ibom do the talking. Maybe they’ve done more than watch 2-3 videos and assume 40K mediums = Top 3 champ in the game
    Clearly you’re daft mate, I literally said Hype>CGR in my previous comment

Either I can’t read at all, or you’re literally contradicting yourself
    Then I suggest you make an appointment as it literally says “an exception to”
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Member Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Roster-dependent.

CGR is super-hyped, but his mega-damage rotation is dependent on a lot of things that are often iffy to juggle with late game nodes. That said, his damage is nuts where he can be used effectively. If you need a beatstick, CGR is a telephone pole.

I don't have Ibom, but he looks more useful for endgame content. Not as flashy, but utility packed with great damage and no messy setups.