**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Welp he's down

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Finally took down the champion boss. My team was:-

5/65 Quack
5/65 Glaive Man
4/55 Lady ihulk
heimdall
4/55 Canada Man

Started with 823 units. First try and got 50k off. Used my only 20% revive. Second try was the best one. Got an entire 200k thanks to aligning the unstoppable and slow timing. Then went in again but this time barely got 2k off before i got stunned due to the unstoppable proccing in the purple phase. Units were at 743. Then got him down to 120k health. Was getting bored a little bit. So used corvus and got the champion to 10% in 1 revive. Units then at 703 . Not bad :)

I had learnt how to dex the champion's specials with guardian. Went in once and got 2 but he clipped me. Second time used she hulk but that didnt work either. Went in with guardian again and third time's the charm :D

Overall pretty happy. The rewards were so bad i dont even wanna talk about it but at least i can rank 4 immortal abomination now :p

Comments