**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Too much gold

I think I am pretty lucky to have about 6667,707 gold in the game since I started playing everyday and I can also spend on upgrading champions what do you guys do with too much gold?

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Be grateful. We might have another big gold problem soon.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    I have 15m gold no Iso
    All I want is Iso
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    I have over 100 million gold and 400 tier 5 iso
  • Thanks for commeting on this post
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    Just stock up. Who knows when the next big gold drought will be?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Is this brag post really necessary?
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Can’t make it up. Never thought I’d see the day people were complaining about having too much gold
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    you can buy an umbrella for yondu and convert him to mary poppins.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    6 mil gold isn’t that much, i’ve had 4 mil gold gone in two weeks. currently i’m at 14 mil and wouldn’t mind some more
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    You could always give it to me
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I think I am pretty lucky to have about 6667,707 gold in the game since I started playing everyday and I can also spend on upgrading champions what do you guys do with too much gold?

Look at it and have wishful thinking if it could be real money in the bank.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I average around 11-12m at any particular time, and around 2k ISO items. It is ALWAYS the cats I'm waiting on/fighting for to upgrade my squad. It would be nice to get cat shards involved when duplicating champs, instead of just the ISO.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    No
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    probably I’m misunderstand here, but you are not playing enough in the game to net golds. I might sound like an ***, but I do arenas and open those battlechip while the golds keep growing larger and larger. Plus I save my gold crystals on the anniversary weekend for the extra gold boost which just adds more overtime.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    There is no such thing as Too Much gold. It cost so much for rank ups. The higher you get the more you have to grind the arena or buy Cav crystals to get the dupes and sell the iso. Gold is tough when you start ranking up lots of six stars. Save and be smart with rank ups or you will run out of gold.