**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Civil Warrior - Had no idea He is MCOC only champ

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
He doesn't exhist is real marvel comics.
Although the idea is there him being a captain America from different Earth

Comments

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Guillotine, G2099, Morningstar, Aegon and The Champion are also MCOC in-house designed champs . I think there's a few comics on Guillotine but those came AFTER Kabam designed the champs specifically for the game.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Guillotine, G2099, Morningstar, Aegon and The Champion are also MCOC in-house designed champs . I think there's a few comics on Guillotine but those came AFTER Kabam designed the champs specifically for the game.

The Champion was designed by marvel.

You forgot Venompool, Symbiote Supreme, Sorcerer Supreme, Storm Pyramid X, and Venom the Duck
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

The Champion was designed by marvel.

You forgot Venompool, Symbiote Supreme, Sorcerer Supreme, Storm Pyramid X, and Venom the Duck
    Ok I stand corrected on The Champion. Venompool I thought so too but wasn't sure, ditto SymSupreme and VTD. However I am not sure about SorcSupreme.... maybe her likeness in the game is Kabam Designed bit the idea os a Sorcerer Supreme predates the game. Storm Pyramid X I am pretty sure she is based on a XMen comic, on of the versions on which she becomes a Horseman of Apocalypse.
  • AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23
    I've seen a similar article about that and here's the link https://www.cbr.com/marvel-contest-champions-self-contained-universe/
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior was created as part of an initiative to mark the 75th anniversary of Captain America's debut by several Marvel games: COC got CW; Future Fight got Sharon Rogers, Steve's daughter from an AU where he didn't go in the ice and married Peggy; Puzzle Quest got Peggy Cap; Avengers Alliance got a 1901 Captain America; Avengers Alliance got a post-apocalyptic Knight America.