**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto Question

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
I'm trying to be as cautious as possible with rank up materials, since these t5ccs are so hard to get.

With that said, I have plans at the next rank up to bring Red Mags to R3.

My question is for those who have already done it. Does anyone regret it? If so, how and why? Also, what benefits have you personally seen?

Thanks in advance for any info or advice!

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    He hits like a truck so I say go for it
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Was my first r3 and i originally did it just to become tb, but since then i use him literally everywhere. He is a beast in AQ and AW and does phenomenal job on questing, espacially in book so far
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Took mine to rank 5 as soon as his buff came out, no regrets to this day he is extremely useful and powerful. Parry heavy god and just destroys anyone who is metal.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Do it. I never regret my r5 Mags
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    I have him as a R3 and have no regrets. You wont see a damage increase but in aw that extra health comes clutch.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I have a r3 Magneto, no regrets at all, he is a beast.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I have him as R3 and he does more bleed damage, but honestly even at R2 he was already ending fights when he hits SP3.

If you are after a champ that would make a huge difference at r3, then it's not him.

• ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Ranked him up guys! What a hammer!!!
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    He got me to Thronebreaker. Definitely a champ I would have used a lot anyways but at R3 he is a beast.