**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mole Man Question

SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
Does anyone know how Mole Man's signature ability actually scales with missing health? If I am at 50% health will I have 50% of the attack bonus added on or does it scale differently?

Comments

• Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Check in auntm.ai
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

IT'S NOT MOLE-MAN
    IT'S MOLE-GOD

• Options
    My bad. Even auntm.ai doesn't have molegod's signature ability described fully. @HI_guys I hope it is linear but I just wanted to confirm
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    https://auntm.ai/champions/moleman/tier/6
    Try this link it is aunt mai. Lots of good info
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I am aware of auntm.ai but it only shows how the sig ability scales with more levels. I am asking about for a specific signature level, how will the attack and crit damage scale with missing health
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Spinnaker said:

My bad. Even auntm.ai doesn't have molegod's signature ability described fully. @HI_guys I hope it is linear but I just wanted to confirm

It think it might be capped at a percent though. Like maybe 15%(?) . Any health lost above that will count. Else you'll never be able to take full advabtage
    I'm curious as to it myself. Could any Kabam moderators could shed some light?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    There are a lot of abilities (typically sig abilities), primarily on older champs, that don't really specify values. Kabam has for the most part changed that over the years but it is definitely frustrating to not know.
  • Options
    Yeah. I totally understand that trying to describe the exact formula in the abilities would be too complicated and long to fit in, but I hope they can answer in the forums at least