**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Active and organized 3.7 mil alliance LF 2 strong active players... AQ 3x5, AW, SA

Hi all,

We are a mature, almost all adult alliance looking for 2 active, strong, and mature players to join our ranks.

We currently run AQ map 3x5, and have little/no issue in doing so. Once we settle our roster we would like to start mixing in a map 4 or 5. The current goal is to hit a 54333 week, but our first priority is stabilizing our roster.

We run 2 or 3 AW a week, for the most part we queue whenever it is available. With that said, AQ is the priority, AW is just for some extra shards. Our current war rating is 1k, and we typically score around 350-400k for SA each week.

Our roster is a great balance of some growing players who are really active and trying to get t4cc to grow their rosters mixed with some casual big rated players who got sick of the 5x5 and map 6 grind.

Our alliance rules really support that idea...
We have no event hard minimums, we just expect participation to help out. We expect everyone to score a fair amount of points in completion, item use, and duel.

If you are a big account/boss killer: We have no arena expectation from you for events.
If you are under 100k and a growing player: we expect you to do some arena, mostly because the shards are important for you growing, but also to help us hit an alpha for these events.

We currently have no donation minimums at all. If we start regularly doing a map 5 a week we would institute a very small donation to offset that cost, however our treasury is fairly strong and can sustain the first week or two of mixing in a map 4 or 5.

Ideally we would find one boss killer and one growth player/line killer to round out our roster, but I'm very open to either combination. I just ask that you be a strong player and know how to fight, and willing to fit into our expectations above!

Sound like what you are looking for? Shoot me a message in game or on line at: tjgiggles
alliance name is champions of light [Clx.0]