**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do I stand a chance at 6.2.2

OneGoodBoyOneGoodBoy Posts: 61
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Wondering if I stand a chance in 6.2.2. Don't have any clear boss takers, but maybe. I dont have heimdall or help as 5 stars, so I can't get the permanent fury.If I can do it, lmk. I have 14 recies and 30 some 10k health potions(thanks sq!)
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• OneGoodBoyOneGoodBoy Posts: 61

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    do you have a gem for medusa
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Ghost could work spam heavy's then sp3,
    Maybe ghost rider but your window maybe short,
    Duped medusa
    I can use a generic on medusa, but wouldn't her bleeds get in the way?
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Medusa looks like your best bet, don't throw sp1 or sp3 because he will get armor shattered and then she will inflict bleeds, instead just spam sp2, good luck
    Also awaken her first
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Ghost can do the fight in a couple revives. A solo is possible with Hood. Heavy for the fury buff, stack a buttload of passive furies and fire l3's
    Would ghost phase the incinerate?
    Also, void reversing his healing g perhaps?
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Monke said:

Only if you do lights and mediums. If you spam sp3’s and do Medium medium, you’ll be just fine

This is not accurate. Medusa armor breaks with mediums, and sp1. SP3 armor shatters. If you only do medium medium and spam sp3’s you armor shatter and bleed opponent. Regular MLLLL combo with SP2 spam is the safest to avoid bleeds.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Alliance mate of mine used a 5/65 ghost
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    I used ghost, spam heavy and sp3
    Did it! Used ghost. 3 revives!
    Thank you all for your help
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Graves_3 said:

Monke said:

Only if you do lights and heavues. If you spam sp3’s and do Medium medium, you’ll be just fine

This is not accurate. Medusa armor breaks with mediums, and sp1. SP3 armor shatters. If you only do medium medium and spam sp3’s you armor shatter and bleed opponent. Regular MLLLL combo with SP2 spam is the safest to avoid bleeds.
    This is also not accurate, and also I'm incorrect

If you do mediums only, you will never apply bleeds as the bleeds are reliant on light and heavy crits

We are both wrong. This is a black hole
    It’s not really so complicated. Not sure what you mean by black hole. If you don’t armor shatter, you never cause bleeds. Whether you heavy/light/medium
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Monke said:

Graves_3 said:

Monke said:

Only if you do lights and heavues. If you spam sp3’s and do Medium medium, you’ll be just fine

This is also not accurate, and also I'm incorrect

If you do mediums only, you will never apply bleeds as the bleeds are reliant on light and heavy crits

We are both wrong. This is a black hole
    Yeah. Her bleeds are only caused by light and heavy attacks and sp2. Her mediums don’t cause bleed so you can armour shatter and MM your way to spam sp3. I’ve played Medusa for a while and I know mediums don’t cause bleed - but critical light and heavy attacks (and sp2) do.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

Did it! Used ghost. 3 revives!

of course, she can cheese the hell out of the lanes as well. Fights are over in sub 40 s
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Yep