**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

anyone know how to dex the champions specials?

I'm stuck on the last 10% and can't dex his specials because the hits are so fast and short ranged. anyone have any tips?

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Practice. This is one of the hardest fights in the game and no amount of units will guarantee you get through it. One tip id have is if you ever get invited to BETA testing use that time to practice combats like this when it cost you nothing in game
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Block the first few hits and dex the very last hit. Do daily duels and you'll eventually get the hang of it. I dont think it's anywhere near one of the hardest fights in the game but it does require some practice
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    My preference was Doom. I allowed him to hit into my block and then as he threw his last headbutt I'd use dexterity. Anyone with high block prof will do tho, if you don't have doom and want to give that method a shot.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    TheBair123 has said it as it and as mostly cleared it.
    Push this method 5 times, get the Prowess and shoot !
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You can also push him to sp 2 and dex that.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Ghost is pretty easy to get the dex with less block damage because of her phase but you would need to practice on a duel and play around the unstoppable which might be tough
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    During the champions L1, when his right arm comes over the top, is when you dash in and then try to dex. Try watching a few YouTube vids and doing a few duels
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    If u have trouble taking that much block dmg add guardian to your team, then it’s just timing, with guardian + doom you can tank a lot and should be fine. Just be sure you always refresh the debuff on the champion so he can’t get into unstoppable, one you have the timing, you ll see this fight is not that hard
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Dash in, dash out. Easy