**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What content should I do next/what should I do with my spare energy in the second half of the month?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
Before this post starts I’d first like to say I learned something for making it; there’s a limit to the amount of characters you can put in the title and I didn’t know that. Now on to the important stuff.

So I’ve been exploring v3 at the end of the last two months when I’m done with all the monthly content and I just finished that today. I’m now not sure what permanent content I should be using my energy on. So here’s what I’ve completed in game; I’ve done a run through of v2-6, explored 3 and 4, and have also done some extra paths here and there in v5 and 6. I’ve explored act 4 and 5 and have completed 6.1 and 6.2.

So I’m not sure I want to start exploring the easier paths of act 6 yet but I also don’t have too many good counters to v5 and 6, plus I’m hunting venom to help do that. I do have the option of pushing to complete act 6 before doing anything else but I’m not sure I have enough good counters to get all the way through.

So what do you guys think? It didn’t seem to me there was a clear option so explanations for why you voted what you did would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Here’s my roster

And just to let you know I’m planning on taking guardian to rank 5 and both stealthy and gambit to rank 2.

What content should I do next/what should I do with my spare energy in the second half of the month? 24 votes

Explore v5
12%
Luke9523RiptideBarani7da 3 votes
Explore v6
8%
_Sham_king_ov_scrubs 2 votes
Finish act 6.3 and 6.4
70%
LuciusVorenusDenzel116Notsavage19QacobProximaMidnight_8Thoye3SpideyFunkoKen1378HoitadoAdios50ScrubhanRayaan_2000Husain_b128BlôdletterZippy_halliganIllusion0410Salve_maker05 17 votes
Start exploring 6.1
8%
JohnyBoyGeneral Br3eze 2 votes
Start exploring 6.2 (I’d be doing 6.2.3 and 6.2.4 because they were really easy with ghost)
0%

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Explore v5
    You might be able to do more with stealthy and Claire idk tho
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Finish act 6.3 and 6.4
    Get it out of the way