**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I take to r3?????

JohnstoctonJohnstocton Posts: 30
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Gotta mystic t5cc ive had since week 1 of abyss. Close to a full on tec, science, and cosmic. My mystic class is poo poo. Every other class I got above god tier champs. Ive completed 7.1 100% and 6.1 and 6.2 I just wanna r3. Tired of not pulling that Dr doom or bwcv, what y'all think. PS ive waited long enough. Somebodys getting it.

All mystics

Ebony Maw
Diablo
Dr Strange
Mephisto
OG Guilly
Iron Fist- WAS MY PISSED OFF OPTION AT 1 POINT.

Who should I take to r3????? 34 votes

Man-Thing (Duped)
73%
TerraMasterduxBluDragonLuke9523JoBoB1982Etjamaawesome1werSarvanga1_Ksp_2099CorkscrewRenaxqqParam1988Ben_15455Prakhar_82FaseehGiulioVentu99Gr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcJoshKosh557FlyGalaxyBomb 25 votes
Dormammu (Duped)
26%
MegaSkater67TheManMythLegendRockypantherxRebornMVPScrubhanWill3808[Deleted User]KRoNX1Spinnaker 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Dormammu (Duped)
    As it currently stands, unless you have a lot of fun with any of these champs, I wouldn't rank them up yet. However, I imagine Dormammu is due for a numbers tune-up which could elevate his great utility by letting him have good damage, which would make him the best on the list in my opinion.
  • Options
    See dorm was my first option. I seen in another forum where someone said thornbreaker really doesnt have any diff perks. So I think I'm gonna wait. Something tells me that dr strange is also due for a major buff. Besides I have numerous champs I can r2 and have damn near every 5 star r5 needed. So yea good point. Wait it out longer I guess.
  • Options
    Is he really that good? I know his mechanics n was wondering about that inv hulk synergy. So hes def better than r3 man thing?
  • Options
    What does that synergy do for him? I have a 5 star duped inv hulk
  • Options
    I look at who would help w endgame. Obviously dorm w power control out this world and immunities are fire. Ima go w dorm if nothing changes in the next 6 days
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Hang tight for a couple more days. I have a feeling strange and Mephistopheles may be getting looked at.

I would only rank someone that had at least enjoy using or has one use
  • Options
    @Texas_11 I don't like playing w any of em lol my 5 stars got me through all my end game content. Other than my 6 star ghost and warlock I rarely use 6s. Ima hold off. Won't hurt nothing I guess
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

@Texas_11 I don't like playing w any of em lol my 5 stars got me through all my end game content. Other than my 6 star ghost and warlock I rarely use 6s. Ima hold off. Won't hurt nothing I guess

6.* champs are overrated, nice to have but not necessary. Especially when you are at that crossroads
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Neither
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Neither
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Dormammu (Duped)

Dorm was my first mystic r3 and i never regretted it. Dude got a lot of utility! He is lacking dmg which is why he benefits so much from r3 6*.

This is what I was going to tell you. Dormammu doesn’t have bad utility just bad damage. Taking him to rank 3 fixes that. If you want a defender upgrade man thing.