**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing 1 login day - Thoughts?

So after a few years with this game I missed logging in a day due to life. With no grace I find myself now missing out on some real goodies that are stacked at the end of this month. The more I thought about it the more upset I got that after my loyalty and really zero grace from Kabam. I got upset enough that I am have not logged in for several days now and not sure about coming back. Maybe I am wrong to expect a grace day but the experience has left me thinking about loyalty and money and where I spend it.. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    ... if miss logging into a mobile app for 1 day enough to make you feel this way, perhaps you need to refocus on more important things in your life...
  • Options
    gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    edited February 2021
    Honestly the prizes aren't even that great this month and it's really not that deep their will be countless other calendars in the future.
  • Options
    Shiva_1Shiva_1 Posts: 19
    Maybe your all right, I always felt like it was a task I had to do. I do feel much better not worrying about it anymore.
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    You must be Thronebreaker otherwise it doesn't make sense at all. 5% tier 5 class catalyst is useful but you will get over it soon. I am pretty sure you will not get what you need.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

It’s 100 6* shards. Why is everyone acting like this is an awful issue?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

This month the last day give you tier 5 class catalyst.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Nah01 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I guess I have to wait until next month to get these rewards? I am Thronebreaker, but just got it in February. All its showing for me is a T2A.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    I assume you are not in an alliance at the moment?
  • Options
    Shiva_1 said:

So after a few years with this game I missed logging in a day due to life. With no grace I find myself now missing out on some real goodies that are stacked at the end of this month. The more I thought about it the more upset I got that after my loyalty and really zero grace from Kabam. I got upset enough that I am have not logged in for several days now and not sure about coming back. Maybe I am wrong to expect a grace day but the experience has left me thinking about loyalty and money and where I spend it.. Thoughts?

1. In general, we don't have grace days because the players complained about grace days. We used to have calendars that only had 28 rewards, so months with more days just had dead space at the end of the calendar. However, players didn't like having days with no rewards, so the devs added shards to the end of the calendar. Now there's no grace days, because by definition you either have grace days with no rewards on that day, or you have rewards on those days and no grace days. Players didn't want grace days, so we don't have grace days.

2. Only Thronebreakers are likely to have a problem with the 28th day reward in February, and TB players shouldn't be devastated by losing that particular reward, as TBs should have enough ways to earn T5CC that losing one month's calendar reward should be only a minor bump.

3. Having said that, I think there's a case to be made that the T5CC shouldn't be in the 28th day reward, although I suspect it is there because it is one of the more valuable calendar rewards and the more valuable the reward is the later it should show up to reward players who actually consistently log in, and even so for eleven of the twelve months in the year this is not a problem. So I don't expect this to change any time soon. Also, the next time this will matter to anyone will be a year from now regardless.
  • Options

Nah01 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I guess I have to wait until next month to get these rewards? I am Thronebreaker, but just got it in February. All its showing for me is a T2A.
    Yes you need to wait until next month for new calendar.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    You might aswell leave if you’re gonna be this butthurt about missing a single day of login rewards.
  • Options
    ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Yea life gets us all but I still have it set in my mind to atleast open the app for 15 seconds to collect calender rewards everyday at or after 5PM
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    lol
  • Options
    Shiva_1Shiva_1 Posts: 19
    I am in a alliance but going to take a break, I don't hammer on the game enough to get all of the rewards that some do so 2k 5-star shards really did help. I played because I enjoyed it, now it seems like a job and that's not fun anymore. Hey to some people it's not a big deal and that is great, call me what you will but I play games to have fun, it's not a job and I guess maybe I feel like that is what it turned into in the end.