**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star mysterio worth ranking?

FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Got a 6 star from the 7.1 nexus, the other two were annihilus and some meme tier so I picked him
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would say yes. I have a natural sig 40 although he doesn’t need the dupe. He is very handy to have around and was my first r2 6*.

Damage rotation 5hit 5hit MM heavy then build to L3 and 3 gas and go to town: try to get at least 2 CG and a heavy off before it expires for the big poison.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    I think he's a solid rank up especially on defense. I don't personally enjoy his playstyle but he brings some good poison damage and he counters domino (who is one of the more frustrating defenders according to another forum post going around). I don't like him but he is a good rank up candidate
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Also I haven't taken any acid wash lanes in act 6, so he could work for that
    FRITO_Man said:

Also I haven't taken any acid wash lanes in act 6, so he could work for that

Just be careful of any Annihilus or CMM matchups. You can do them but you more or less can’t block so you maintain immunities.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Is he the best. No . But he does have passive heal block , and on occasion, I have used him for certain situations. He is not your Every day hammer.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★
    yes he is
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    I am tempted. :/

Don't have any 5-Star rank 5 yet, so will it be good for my roster?
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Yes. Mysterio is great and very underrated

Probably not your very first one. He was my first r2 but also my 6th or 7th r5/r2. Rank a 5* since they use fewer t5bc
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Dude same situation as well lol
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Only if you like his rotation. I don’t personally but if you’re okay with it, rank him up.