**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.2 Mr Sinister Weird Counters

SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
We all know the usual suspects when it comes to Mr. Sinister boss kills. There's warlock with the robot synergy, Heimdall synergy with quake, Hyperion, and Captain Marvel Movie. But how many of you got through with wacky or not recommended counters, and if so, who was it?

For example, I used Mojo and just completed prompts without hitting Mr. Sinister. I got to 5 persistent charges and degenned Sinister down while power gaining to sp2 to get more degens up. Took one revive for me to get used to it, but it was quite fun (and part of the reason why Mojo is my favorite champ)

What wacky counters did you all use?

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Ghost with the hood synergy. Phase for power gain, poison shrug off, and avoiding shock damage. Parry heavy before a sp3 to do 8-10% of sinister’s health. Rinse and repeat.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Mephisto

• SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★

Mephisto

That's impressive. What made you choose him out of curiosity @Agent_X_zzz ?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Spinnaker said:

Mephisto

That's impressive. What made you choose him out of curiosity @Agent_X_zzz ?
    I was in the beta and wanted to mess around, and he can deal with mr sinister with ease, nice aura damage, posion immunity so ignoring caustic temper and fury from heimdall syn, also to deal with emp mods, just parry his sp1.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    G2099 without any Synergy's
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Breaking your fingers with Quake for 30 mins
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I used warlock, but I forgot the synergy. It was a loooooong fight
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Nick Fury without any synergy...
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    This one isn’t too wacky, but OR with full suicides and Heimdall and sabretooth.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Ahh.. Been there lol
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I used Archangel w/Heimdall&angela synergy and rng on my side.
    Then i used hype for the last 30% or so when rng left me
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I used Red Hulk with the Heimdall/Hela synergy
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m surprised that worked with mojo but congrats. I used ghost 2x with wasp and antman as synergy partners.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 381 ★★★

I used warlock, but I forgot the synergy. It was a loooooong fight

I used that. Robot uprising with the visions and ultron isn’t it?

Get a fury when you gain a debug you’re immune to. Was quite quick cos of the heal block from warlock
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Spinnaker said:

We all know the usual suspects when it comes to Mr. Sinister boss kills. There's warlock with the robot synergy, Heimdall synergy with quake, Hyperion, and Captain Marvel Movie. But how many of you got through with wacky or not recommended counters, and if so, who was it?

For example, I used Mojo and just completed prompts without hitting Mr. Sinister. I got to 5 persistent charges and degenned Sinister down while power gaining to sp2 to get more degens up. Took one revive for me to get used to it, but it was quite fun (and part of the reason why Mojo is my favorite champ)

What wacky counters did you all use?

Mysterio with the Angela and Heimdall synergy
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ghost is who I used. Full synergy
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Hey I recently pulled a 5* mojo. I have a mystic gem but no sigs. Is her worth ranking?
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Riptide said:

Hey I recently pulled a 5* mojo. I have a mystic gem but no sigs. Is her worth ranking?

100% He was my first rank 5 and I have no regrets about it. I have used him on so many nodes that none of the rest of my roster can do. For example, he got me through the special connoisseur path in 7.1 because his degen damage is passive, and he gets through Footloose better than any other mystic in my opinion. He benefits greatly from max sig, but even at sig 1, the fury is still massive
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    https://youtu.be/XgcdTz1A6e4

I know I’m a week late but sinister can counter sinister lol
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Soloed him with Sentinel. Used the Heimdall and Angela synergy for the permanent fury.
  • bamagiantfanbamagiantfan Posts: 16
    Soloed him with my 6* r1 Nebula. Did that before guardian was in the game, now she's one of the better counters imo.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

It’s not breaking, more like spraining