**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hood Changes - Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Grim7787 said:

Agresssor said:

4/55 138k heavy attack with 28 hexs chargers + suicides mastery

Wow, wtf

The Update is out?
    Yes
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    KRoNX1 said:

Agresssor said:

Okay . So can u show the other side of the pic? Moreover wht everyone is pissed abt is the fact that kabam took his utilties away.
    No problem

• Options
    Grim7787Grim7787 Posts: 73
    Not seeing it yet...
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Agresssor said:

This is psylocke without suicides. How many people actually use psylocke?
    The damage doesn’t mean much when his utility has been stripped.

Edit: just to clarify, I am not dissing on psylocke.
    Look at the number of hits
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Agresssor said:

I don’t think the update is out yet, I don’t see it on my device, unless it’s only out on one provider so far. Where did this picture come from? Just curious as to the validity of what we’re seeing.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,307 ★★★★★
    Agresssor said:

Graves_3 said:

Agresssor said:

Cap marvel is dead though 😂
  • Options

Agresssor said:

I don’t think the update is out yet, I don’t see it on my device, unless it’s only out on one provider so far. Where did this picture come from? Just curious as to the validity of what we’re seeing.
    The pcitures come from my smartphone
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Agresssor said:

Graves_3 said:

Agresssor said:

Half. What about the rest, lol
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Grim7787 said:

Graves_3 said:

Agresssor said:

Graves_3 said:

Agresssor said:

Half. What about the rest, lol
    I meant with psylocke..not hood...lol..wonder how long it will take to get the remaining down with just 2 more bullets
  • Options
    Update just showed for me...

iOS
  • Options
    41 charges = 160k from 4/55

• Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Grim7787 said:

But, @Texas_11, you're missing the point. Of course there are ways around things. However, those of us who do use Hood regularly should not have to now "work around" something because they took away a "CORE" part of his kit that was perfectly fine to begin with.

Exactly my mini has Hood and I was planning on using him for 6.2 but I guess not
  • Options

Agresssor said:

Great, now what I’ve I don’t have a buff control champ and I wanted one?

What if with the next update to a champ takes their utility and doesn’t get the numbers right. This does not make the hood buff ok.
    I dont know what about the fateseal but i like the new hex pistols burst damage
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Agresssor said:

Agresssor said:

What if with the next update to a champ takes their utility and doesn’t get the numbers right. This does not make the hood buff ok.
    Can u KO cap marvel and then send the screenshot? He also has class advantage in that fight. The number of bullets also play a mojor part in his usability . Why should someone use a damage champ for one fight when there r champs who have better damage and can be used in multiple fights.
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

Agresssor said:

Agresssor said:

Can u KO cap marvel and then send the screenshot? He also has class advantage in that fight.
    5 min i will try
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

Agresssor said:

Agresssor said:

Can u KO cap marvel and then send the screenshot? He also has class advantage in that fight. The number of bullets also play a mojor part in his usability . Why should someone use a damage champ for one fight when there r champs who have better damage and can be used in multiple fights.
    He was really good at doing wht he does but now his not viable for anything.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    its a little tricky managing the bullets. On a buff heavy matchup you could probably manage them easily. Winter soldier hardly procs any buffs so its going to be a hard time. One way is going invisible, taking some hits ghost style and then using them again. He was not a great option for low buff matches earlier, which he is slightly better now. All of his problems discussed earlier exist though by the removal of fate seal.
  • Options

Agresssor said:

Graves_3 said:

Agresssor said:

The thing is though, after those 28 hits, you only have 2 bullets left. Honestly, I don’t think ROL is actually a good place to test him since most of the champs in there that have buffs are at the end other than Juggernaut. While yes, that was a nice burst, how sustainable was the new hex bullet mechanic? If it isn’t very sustainable then after 1 or 2 fights then you’re all out without a way to gain back a massive amount. Besides, as the other picture showed, Psylocke can get similar damage from her heavies albeit in more hits. The only thing is, I personally feel like after his update, Psylocke actually has more utility than Hood since she can power lock and shut down the opponent, while Hood can deal with some buffs. I don’t really think this makes much difference to him. Before he had great utility with mediocre damage, now it seems like he has some nice damage but little utility, so to me that’s not really an improvement.
    This is exactly what I was trying to highlight with the psylocke comparison.
  • Options
    Ok, the dmg is actually pretty ridiculous, and it’s act

Agresssor said:

Graves_3 said:

Agresssor said:

The thing is though, after those 28 hits, you only have 2 bullets left. Honestly, I don’t think ROL is actually a good place to test him since most of the champs in there that have buffs are at the end other than Juggernaut. While yes, that was a nice burst, how sustainable was the new hex bullet mechanic? If it isn’t very sustainable then after 1 or 2 fights then you’re all out without a way to gain back a massive amount. Besides, as the other picture showed, Psylocke can get similar damage from her heavies albeit in more hits. The only thing is, I personally feel like after his update, Psylocke actually has more utility than Hood since she can power lock and shut down the opponent, while Hood can deal with some buffs. I don’t really think this makes much difference to him. Before he had great utility with mediocre damage, now it seems like he has some nice damage but little utility, so to me that’s not really an improvement.
    The bullet thing is actually not true. you can get more with misses and nullifies. pics comin.
  • Options
    I think the reason why they removed is becuz he can get a load of bullets by nullify it with fate seal.