**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hood Changes - Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Mughal50XMughal50X Posts: 19 β˜…
    Agresssor said:

4/55 138k heavy attack with 28 hexs chargers + suicides mastery

Not exactly OP and still stripped of his utility. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    KRoNX1 said:

I think the reason why they removed is becuz he can get a load of bullets by nullify it with fate seal.

But tbh that was not at all necessary. His damage is not even close to the top of meta .
  • Grim7787Grim7787 Posts: 73 β˜…
    KRoNX1 said:

I think the reason why they removed is becuz he can get a load of bullets by nullify it with fate seal.

That's what it looks like, lol

The dmg is actually pretty ridiculous...

Apparently, the 42 max is what you can hold at once...
    I don't think bullets will be a problem in a non permanent buff heavy matchup. Otherwise, you have to refill them with misses.
    edited March 2021
    Grim7787 said:

Can u show the total number of hits plz. I tried now but i felt it underwhelming. I just want to know if the mistake is from my side.
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 β˜…β˜…
    I think its not that bad for 4/55... againts opponent who gains a lot of buffs its will be more faster than that... i think

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grim7787 said:

How many hit did it take you to kill WS?
    KRoNX1 said:

Grim7787 said:

Can u show the total number of hits plz. I tried now but i felt it underwhelming. I just want to know if the mistake is from my side.
    Let me do a semi real fight, lol. I was kinda just seein how many hexes I could stack, lol
    Agresssor said:

I think its not that bad for 4/55... againts opponent who gains a lot of buffs its will be more faster than that... i think

How is this possible? U have suicide mastery and u need to do sp 2 for damage. But u still have above 95%.
    KRoNX1 said:

Agresssor said:

How is this possible? U have suicide mastery and u need to do sp 2 for damage. But u still have above 95%.
    maybe health steal when staggers expires, i dont know
    KRoNX1 said:

Agresssor said:

Staggers expiring
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Even after looking at this it just shows if he had his utility still Hood would be a beast

Agresssor said:

bro u get one good fight of damage thats it, and you lost the fateseal completely + shock refreh + 65% AA reduction
    I know i lost fateseal + aar but keep in mind cap marvel doesnt have a ton of buffs, i don't think there is any sense in it against someone who cant gain any buffs.. againts opponents like venom or nodes its much easier i think, need some tests
    Grim7787 said:

Agresssor said:

bro u get one good fight of damage thats it, and you lost the fateseal completely + shock refreh + 65% AA reduction. There rnt that many super high buff areas fo him to recover bullets and since his stagger mechanic is flawed and will miss some, it prob wont be worth it bringing him over claire, doom, sorcerer, or even tigra
    Yup, just found that out going to Cap Marvel, lol. Unless they gain buffs constantly, you're ouuta luck if you burn out your pistols in a prior fight.

F dat. RDT!!!
    He is like human torch you need to decide how to waste you prefight charge / bullets against which opponents etc
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grim7787 said:

Agresssor said:

bro u get one good fight of damage thats it, and you lost the fateseal completely + shock refreh + 65% AA reduction. There rnt that many super high buff areas fo him to recover bullets and since his stagger mechanic is flawed and will miss some, it prob wont be worth it bringing him over claire, doom, sorcerer, or even tigra
    Yup, just found that out going to Cap Marvel, lol. Unless they gain buffs constantly, you're ouuta luck if you burn out your pistols in a prior fight.

F dat. RDT!!!
    yea so he sucks against a bunch of champs smh
    To be honest i dont know... in the right scenarios 6*3 hood can be just an one shot burst machine againts ideal opponents/nodes but no fateseal and aar I don't know if I'm happy or not, but the damage is really not bad
    He went down from high demi god to useful or maybe even occasionally useful in my tier list.