**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me become cavalier

Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Struggling with sentinel and ultron. Any advice? Donyou guys take black widow path with taskmaster or og captain america path with punisher 2099? Really just need help on sentinel and ultron though

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    My go to gully 2099 is useless.in this section as you pay quite the Hefty price to get her special 3. Her only redeeming qualities are the power drain on special one and and longer fights the special to can add a lot of hits very quickly
    Help a brotha out
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Oh come on don’t do us like that. If you really need help then revives are your best friend for this. You have plenty of good champs for this

Oh come on don’t do us like that. If you really need help then revives are your best friend for this. You have plenty of good champs for this

Bro im just asking for top counters of sentinel and ultron and tips to fight them. I swear I wouldn't embarrass myself showing off my roster that is capable of taking me to Cavalier if I didn't need help. I'm actually not sure what I said that made you say they don't do is like that. Im just looking for multiple opinions is all. My gully 2099 being out is killing me