**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Redownload update again everyday

I always need to redownload the update everyday before i play. Im an android user. I dont have any cleaners or optimized maintenance on my phone. Device is oppo f1s version 5.1. Please fix this

Comments

• Options
    same here ;( im using f3s
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Same here , i had already downloaded 475 mb data before 2 days on same phone and now it says to download another 487 mb data !!!!

Plz do something about it
    I'm not clicking anything , its starting automatically to download data
    @Kabam Miike

Currently using acer one7

I always need to redownload the update everyday before i play. Im an android user. I dont have any cleaners or optimized maintenance on my phone. Device is oppo f1s version 5.1. Please fix this

• Options
    tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    YES!!!! Same here with OPPO R9, I think its only with oppo phones. There is no maintenance feature to disable or whitelist game. I'm really frustrated!
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    When this is a problem with only a very few players, and all on android, then the chances are its a device specific problem, ie not Kabams fault

They cant be blamed for every little thing literally millions of different devices and their set-ups do to the game
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    There are lot's of bugs in this game for most of android users
  • Options
    Same issues with OPPO R9s....need to download daily....
  • Options
    Guys, I think I found a solution.....

For OPPO users.....

Go to SECURITY CENTER
    Tap on Clean Up and Accelerate
    Press on Cache Junk
    Press on MCOC
    Add to Whitelist

This will solve your problems...

Hope this helps!

• Options
    That's what I get, there is no white list option. But there is a list which is empty in security center settings.
    svmqpfcnalvq.png
  • Options
    Oh no man, it worked. Thank you very much. YOU ARE A SAVIOUR!
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I am glad you guys were able to get this sorted out! I'm going to go ahead and close your thread now.
This discussion has been closed.