**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champ is good for last quest of UC

Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys! I have going to complete 5.2.6 that means last quest to become uncollected I have a balanced team consists of 5* R3 doom, 4* r5 quake, corvus, ghost and my great doubt is which champ is going to be good for me that champs are 5* r4 gwenpool, 5* r3 human torch, 4* r4 Heimdall
This my roster

Sorry guys last option is r4 Heimdall

Which champ is good for last quest of UC 12 votes

R4 gwenpool(Sig 20)
16%
[Deleted User]gL4C1eR 2 votes
R3 human torch (Sig 20)
75%
SpeedbumpMaxwell24FaseehCrcrcrcBarani7datofuシKRoNX1TheBoogyManLivingAfro 9 votes
R4 hiem
8%
Edwxn 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    R3 human torch (Sig 20)
    Faseeh said:

bish you got an awakened gwenpool,torch,doom,ghost and heimdall for extra safety and you wondering if you can beat collector. thats all you need. and heimdall doesnt need to be ranked up for synergy

@Faseeh it's just an accidental rank up when I was new to mcoc I doesn't know who is good, IMO same u also experienced I thought he is nice Heimdall is on r4 and others are r1 until now he is now r4.
    Also you should then only I know who to use
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    You had once said that you have completed 5.2.5 in November 2020. How don't you have completes 5.26 as yet?
    (You are ready for it, just go in)
  • Options
    R3 human torch (Sig 20)

You had once said that you have completed 5.2.5 in November 2020. How don't you have completes 5.26 as yet?
    (You are ready for it, just go in)

@Prakhar_82 I had said that I had completed 5.2.5 at 14th of February not at Nov 2020.
  • Options
    R3 human torch (Sig 20)
    I had asked poll question means you guys should vote then only I get an idea to complete 5.2.6 no one has voted then how I'll get idea
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    R3 human torch (Sig 20)
    Take up human torch. Good for mystic champ. You don't need heimdall ranking. His synergy works at r1 too.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    R3 human torch (Sig 20)

Take up human torch. Good for mystic champ. You don't need heimdall ranking. His synergy works at r1 too.

@TheBoogyMan I had told already that he is an accidental rank up also I know that his synergy work even in 2*
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    R3 human torch (Sig 20)
    Barani7da said:

@TheBoogyMan I had told already that he is an accidental rank up
    Ya, no worries. You can take up HT.
  • Options
    R3 human torch (Sig 20)
    Thanks @TheBoogyMan